Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$218
US$206
Zing Resort & Spa(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$26
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$124
US$96
Trip.com
Page 10 Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$61
Agoda.com
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$88
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$424
US$290
US$361
US$198
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$108
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$133
US$100
Trip.com
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$31
Priceline
All reviewswalking streetrooms are clean and comfortablenice poolfavorite hotelbuffet breakfast isbig hotellarge fridgepattaya baynight lifepool areabudget hotelhouse keepingbeach roadbalconypoolside
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately the staff at this hotel are some of the worst human beings I’ve encountered in Thailand. For some unknown reason the staff decided to discriminante against us. Straight away they wanted a deposit off us. I explained this was never mentioned at the time of booking and I wanted an explanation why they was targeting me. I asked to speak to the manager. The manager came and without speaking to me threw a piece of paper in front of me, stipulating that if I wanted any other people in my room I would need to pay additional money. I explained that I had no such intentions and they should stop assuming things about me. These staff members need to be sacked and replaced with people who would represent this hotel in a positive light. Lastly the reception staff refused to give their names as I mentioned i will be writing a review.

Stay away

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here about 7 years ago and it is exactly the same but tired, we checked in and got room 805 over looking the pool, the doors to the balcony did not close properly and the wind was howling so we went and asked for another room, we got 705 and the doors closed ok. The room was exactly the same, the rooms are clean and the beds ok
The staff are friendly enough and the doorman is s pleasure to be around, always opening the door with a smile. The hotel is centrally located and in fairness if you are looking for a cheap hotel this is really ok.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Clean spacious room, good pool, good breakfast. And you get enough for the mobey that you pay.
I didnt like bathtub and carpets in corridor were smelled.
Location is realy good. U can rent a motorcycle. But be careful police check ur licence.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Beds like planks of wood. Bad mannered and aggressive receptionist, the lobby is dark because the lights are left off and the AC is not running. The breakfast buffet was dry and tasteless. The bathroom had a dangerously deep step down as you went in. The AC in the room was good. The carpark staff and door staff were wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018

There is way too much to mention.

The worst place I ever stayed. Ever.

PLEASE stay somewhere else. Disappointing on every level and beyond rude not just to me but every single person I saw who went to reception to ask questions. Which is what tourists. We rely on the friendly people at the front desk to help us. The way I saw them treat people was appalling. I dont know what sort of person allows them to keep their job.

Shame on you all for treating people so poorly when they save all year to have a holiday.

Disgusted!

Room Tip: Pick another hotel. Please.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family