“A joy for our tastebuds as well as our eyes!”

Livv finest food & drinks
Reserve with Chope
Livv finest food & drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,251 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$1 - US$304
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Livv, Restaurant & Wine bar is a unique concept in the food and beverage market. We combine 4 different areas of the catering industry with our: bakery, lunchroom, restaurant and a wine and cocktail bar, and implement them in one simple and strong plug and play concept.The power of this concept lies in the combination of catering to the customers needs and wants. And in the mix of offering all the mainstreem and most ordered dishes and beverages from the international kitchen. All summed up in one menu that does'nt get to complicated or full.Our opening times are from 08:00 am till 23:00 o'clock. Which means we cover breakfast, lunch, dinner and also have a full bar which serves a variety of wines, cocktails and other spirits.So no matter if you come for a full breakfast, a quick sandwich, a coffee to go, a full dinner, or a couple of drinks with friends. Livv is the place to be.
Reviewed 2 October 2016

My third time here and we always get wonderful food and service!
There is a wide range of choices in food here. The food is yummy and fresh and tastes very homemade.
My husband LOVES Spare Ribs and he says LIVV's Spare Ribs are the best Spare Ribs he has ever tasted!!
Every Sunday children get free homemade ice cream for dessert as a treat (the ice cream here is SOOO YUMMY!!)
The prices here are not the cheapest, but I definitely feel you get value for your money! The restaurant and restrooms are clean, food is yummy and service is fab so I would highly recommend this place to everyone!

1  Thank Maria R
Patrick v, Owner at Livv finest food & drinks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you for your visit and for your great review on our trip advisor,
we're pleased to hear that you have visited multiple times and enjoy your meals and our service, we hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Was a very nice lunch. My wife took the meatball and a smoothie. She was very pleased with the smoothie and the meatballs were good also.
I had a dutch pastry called "Bosche Bol" and coffee the were both good. I was very pleased with the personnel. The waitress spoke very good English and was very attend full. I need to try dinner there also 1 time. I do not think it is very good to go there with young children with the fabric on the seats of the chairs.

Patrick v, Owner at Livv finest food & drinks, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Costumer,

Thank you very much for your visit and for your great review on our trip advisor.
We're glad that you were pleased by the food here and with the service.
we hope to see you back again for dinner next time!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

After our last visit, when my wife had an inedible T-bone steak, we vowed "never again" as no apology was offered by the staff, or the owner who was in the restaurant at the time. However, my wife was given a Livv voucher for 200baht and as it was my birthday she said lets give it a try. So we went. First thing that occurred was that the waiter was Beer, who had worked at Maggs and remembered us from there. We were then given a bread platter with a whole roasted Garlic Bulb and a spread; both were delicious. My wife went for the cauliflower and broccoli soup with croutons plus three slices of garlic bread (a bit overkill with the croutons) but she said it was superb. I went for the Livv salad de luxe, if it had been any bigger it would have been a meal in itself, bacon, smoked salmon, orange segments and best of all just enough lettuce, unlike some restaurants where the salad is 90% lettuce with token other items. We both went for the BBQ Chicken Lava that was great. Lots of roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes with a good chunk of chicken on top. Added to this was another pot with carrot, cauliflower and broccoli. Wow, too much.
We both were full after this and when Beer gave me the bill I said "No, my wife is paying as this is my birthday treat" The Reply, "why didn't you tell us before, you have to have a treat...how about a dessert?" Sorry, we were to full. OK how about a tea or coffee then...so we given gratis an Americano for me and a pot of peppermint infusion for my wife. There was so much tea in the pot that I had two cups of it after my coffee. Well done Livv, you have redeemed yourself in my eyes and the meal & service was very good.

1  Thank Les E
Patrick v, Owner at Livv finest food & drinks, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for your visit and for your great review on our trip advisor,
we apologize for your last visit that you did not enjoy your meal.
Thank you for coming back to visit us again at Livv, we're glad that you had a great experience on your birthday and enjoyed your meal.

We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Value for the money.

Nice selection of starters . Nice steaks - tender .
Very nice service .
A benefit for the smoker is the outside table's where you can enjoy a coffee after dinner .
A good place to enjoy your dinner

Patrick v, Owner at Livv finest food & drinks, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear costumer,

Thank you very much for your visit and for your great review on our trip advisor,
We're glad that you enjoyed our restaurant for the value, food and service.
We hope you visit us again very soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I have been to Livv many times and all the food i eat very good. Coffee and Cake very delicious. Service very good and friendly. I like manager" BEER" who is a best service
and a beautiful girls she very good English I will back soon

Dear Costumer,

Thank you very much for your visit at livv and for your great review on our trip advisor.
We're glad that you enjoyed your meal at Livv and was impressed by the service.
We hope you visit us again soon!