1,417 results
All reviews elements restaurant infiniti restaurant pavilion room ocean view private beach seafood buffet free shuttle service beautiful property the club lounge the general manager shuttle bus pool staff away from the hustle and bustle rooms are large front office pool side welcome drink
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I was there few days with friends. The Hotel is peacefull and nice. Its located few kilometers away from the city center between Pattaya beach and jomtien.

Nice pool area And superb breakfast.

Only minus is, that you need to take a taxi to go somewhere.

Great place to spend time with the family.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank markusgogo80
InterConPattaya, QCI Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Markus V,

Thank you very much for writing us awesome review. Your review was an absolute pleasure to read !

I trust you had a memorable stay with us. Rest assured that I will share your feedback with the entire team and I am sure that they will happy to read it.

We can't wait to have you back, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Mai Do
Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We have been several times at this resort, now we spent the Christmas and New Year's Eve and I'd like to recommend Pattaya InterContinental to everybody visiting Thailand. All the staff working there do their best to provide excellent 5 star service - from the great concierge team, from all housekeepers and waiters, the kitchen staff and the chefs, the friendly and hard working pool boys, the shuttle driver, from the professional front office attendants to the managers. Mr Hiru Daryanany has done excellent job with the refurbishing of the Pavillions with new decor and design and they are now brighter and more modern. He has done a lot improvements for the resort and the service of his team is really outstanding. The New Year's Eve was fabulous with high quality cuisine and live musical entertainment. The dinners at Elements restaurant and at Infinity are always with delicious food and with friendly and helpful waiters. The breakfast is amazing with freshly sqeezed juices, high quality coffee, served the way you like it, fresh fruits, vegetables and great variety of Thai and European food. All the managers and the GM Mrs Jacqui Cuthbertson are always around helping their team. They work like a family and everybody can relay on everybody. The resort is well maintained, very clean and of course very beautiful with tropical flowers and trees around.

Room tip: The Pavillions are renovated - very stylish and beautiful.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank antovaneli
InterConPattaya, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear antovaneli,

Thank you so much for your awesome review of our resort. It was a real pleasure to host you over the festive holidays, Christmas and New Year's Eve Celebration.

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful memorable stay. Thank you so much for your compliments to our service and facilities. It's something our team takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

On behalf of the entire team I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort, hopefully in not too distant future.

Best wishes to you and your family a Happy New Year 2018 !

Mai Do
Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the Hotel with not informed before reservation,
that there will be some electric work and having no electricity for some hours.

Than also some miscommunication with the booking and re confirmation about the room.

Total the welcome was not what we expected as we got couple of other issues.

Unpleasant was also the bad weather conditions what makes the people even more depressed.

That’s the negative points.

Coming to the positive points

I really appreciate and they dis very professional.

The Manager in charge(Lady) at the Reception was very supportive and extremely professional in handling our issues.

I will not go in details, but I need to say she made us feeling after one so good and give us the feeling of being so welcome, what changed our negative impression to an absolutely positive one.

People like her made us thinking and feeling bad about complaining.

Actually it’s a great place with nice restaurant and a good atmosphere.

The breakfast was great, rich in the variety and very tasty.

Service was very friendly and attentive.

The Spa area was very cozy, welcoming and absolutely recommended.

That’s the reason what make me come back for sure to this Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
InterConPattaya, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Chefy123m,

Thank you for taking your time to share your comment. It was a real pleasure to have you with us over the weekend.

My sincere apologies for the unfortunate incidence that you experienced during your stay with the reservation confirmation, in an attempt to improve our hotel service.

Thank you so much for your kind appreciation to our breakfast in Elements, Spa, Patcharee - Front Office Manager and her team for the true hospitality service.

I look forward to your visit our lovely resort.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We just spent a weekend at the Intercontinental resort at Pattaya and the entire experience was more than what we expected. The resort has a great location - in between Jontien and Pattaya beaches - and therefore a convenient base for exploring the area.

The resort itself offers spectacular ocean views, has 3 beautiful pool, there is a kids room to leave the children to enjoy themselves and a private beach to take in the sunsets. The restaurants are bit on the expensive side, but plenty of variety and well worth the money. But, the best part of our stay was the staff, who made the entire experience worth remembering.

Our check in could not have been more pleasant. Khun Patcharee was not only polite and helpful but also very efficient. We got in bit early, and our room was not ready. So, we went to Infiniti oceanfront restaurant for lunch. Khun Patcharee asked us to leave our phone number with her and within 15 minutes we got the phone call that the room was ready, and the room keys were delivered to the restaurant. We went in half an hour later and our luggage was already there.

At Infiniti restaurant, again the most helpful and pleasant staff. From looking after the children, to my wife with her dietary requirements, all left a positive impression of how the resort selects and trains their staff.

In the evening, we enjoyed the delicious buffet, but it was the attention of the staff to individual needs which impressed me. Since my wife has dietary requirements, the staff ensured that her choice was not limited, and she was able to enjoy the wide variety of food, even if they had to cook it specially for her in the kitchen (I did not get the name of the gentleman in light blue shirt who helped with this).

Finally, we wish to acknowledge Khun Jib at the checkout for her professional service.

I have been staying at Intercon resorts for long time, and am always impressed with the quality of their resorts and the professionalism of their staff. This trip just enforced my belief.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Bluecann

Dear Bluecann,

I trust you had a memorable during stay in our resort. Rest assured that I will share your feedback with the entire team especially Food & Beverage team as well as Khun Jib and her Front Office team. I am sure that they will happy to read it.

We can't wait to have you back, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We love pattaya. So we spend holiday in pattaya every year. This time we tried the Intercontinental pattaya resort. It is very memorable. The club lounge is one of the best executive lounge I had ever tried in the world. Good service and delicious food. The staffs were also very polite and helpful. Especially thanks to Rungtiwa,She make a very good arrangement for us. We will definitely back to Intercontinental pattaya again next time.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
InterConPattaya, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear kiyouwong,

Thank you for taking your time to share your wonderful review. It was a real pleasure to host you in this wonderful tropical hideaway resort in Pattaya.

I am delighted to hear that you had a relaxing time and enjoyed your stay with our resort service and facilities, especially the Club InterContinental.

Club InterContinental® is where service hits the mark at unprecedented levels with our elegant and spacious Club Rooms and Villas, beachfront Club Lounge and whole host of thoughtful Club Privileges. Our Club InterContinental experience is a blend of intuitive service, exclusive benefits, unparalleled luxury, stylish signature décor and enhanced thoughtful amenities, featuring assistance and guidance from your 24-hour personal butler, as well as private check-in and -out convenience.

I look forward to welcome you back, hopefully sooner rather than later.