“Wonderful return”
Review of Rabbit Resort

Rabbit Resort
Ranked #3 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This was our second year visiting this resort and this year we stayed with some friends, we were not disappointed yet again the staff went beyond to make our stay exceptional, the rooms were clean and spacious and the adults only pool was bliss, we will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,695)

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Before I give my review of The Rabbit Resort I also wanted to give my brief review of my first (but not my last) visit to Pattaya as a place to visit versus say Phuket or Koh Samui.. We have visited both for many years and in particular Phuket here we have spent many many great holidays over the years.. Pattaya as I understood and the way i had portrayed it in my own mind was of a sleazy, grubby place, which is expensive and so sex induced you expect it to be taking place on each and every street corner.. The truth is the place is very clean and tidy mainly due to the fact that the town has rubbish bins everywhere.. As for sleazy yes we all know Thailand has a sex industry but I found it no worse than Phuket or Samui in fact I considered it to be less in your face.. The usual drainage smell common to some Thailand places was no here near as bad.. The biggest shock of all to me was the prices... Everything was soooooo much cheaper than both Phuket and Samui and in particular is the local transport cost with getting about.. The Baht Buses are great value 10 baht a trip get you just about anywhere in the main areas, and anyone familiar with Phuket's disgraceful Tuk Tuk price will know what I mean... All in all people, Pattaya is a great place to visit, great choice of restaurants, hotels, bars, discos, to suit every pocket and if you over indulge as long as you have 10 Baht the Baht Bus will always get you home...
As for the Rabbit Resort it is not hard to see why this resort has been Number One in Pattaya for 5 years.. The resort has a authentic Thai Village feel about it with much very old reclaimed timbers used.. I have never been to a resort that was so quiet and so peaceful, many of us i am sure have been to the road noise, construction site type hotel room but here the serenity is magnificent .. The food is excellent, the housekeeping first class, the customer service from all staff is top notch.. The position of the resort is literally 19 steps from the resort to the beach, the Rabbit has it's own private area which is staffed to ensure your every need is catered for.. The beach is clean, the sand is raked, and under every beach bed / table is a good old rubbish basket.. I do have to make one special mention and that is to Wendy (The Resort Manager), you really are the driving force Wendy your professional and cheerful demeanor is a credit to both you, your staff and of course Mr. Mrs. Rabbit..
Apologies for the long review but Pattaya and Rabbit Resort are a great duo and well worth a visit...

Stayed: April 2012
7  Thank s1mpl1st1c
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed for a week , staff were very good and helpful,And the gardens were lovely. Very clean a bit disappointed with our room,We were downstairs and reading reviews it sounds like upstairs ones are nicer with a balcony and we only had a tiny table and two chairs squeezed onto the path. The location was much nearer pattaya centre than expected, lots of middle aged men with young Thai girls and boys on the beach which isn't ideal with young teenagers of which we have two. In retrospect we wouldn't have gone there for that reason. Sea was dirty. restaurant is good. If the location was better I would give 5 stars because if you don't mind the above it is good value.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank allyhook5
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed here for just 3nights and we loved it. The rooms were lovely and the pool was gorgeous and had one for no children which was hugely appreciated although they cater for both. The service of the staff was exceptional, always very helpful and happy. We believe the rates for this resort were very reasonable for what you get in return. We will definitely be going back here. Thank you to everyone for such a pleasant stay.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Cherry C
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Decided to stay at this hotel post reading a lot of positive reviews on Trip advisor.... guess that really set up my expectations sky high, and found out the experience not meeting up with them
I did not find anything special in the hotel, apart from the way it is constructed and the overall get up

While it was a good property, would not categorize it under getting value for the premium you pay

Room Tip: Please do not book any tourist attraction tour through the hotel, as they will charge you a premium...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
RabbitMrs, Owner at Rabbit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Mr. Calcutta - thank you so much for your review. We always appreciate our guests comments and recommendations. My staff is very familiar with your family, they helped you may times, and are sorry that they could not please you 100%. I know they tried, you needed 4 adapters for your electronics. We had only two available and our team went out to buy two more for you to make sure you were happy. Regarding the prices for the extra excursions, please know we do not set the prices, they are given to us by the local vendors, etc. Again, I am very sorry and we will pay special attention to your recommendations. Thank you for your kindness. Best bunny wishes, Deborah Mrs. Rabbit