“Lovely!”

Cuisines: Asian, European
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Great crispy base pizza and warm friendly and quick service, and great price. There’s a little playground nearby if you have kids to entertain.
We had a little trouble finding it the first time but was worth it.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I was hungry for pizza and checked online reviews and this looked like the place to order from. I ordered and 40 minutes later they delivered to my hotel. It's good pizza, crust is really good, wish that there were more toppings but still very good pizza. If I'm ever back in Pattaya I'll order from here for sure!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have tried most of the pizza shops in Pattaya and Pizza 2000 is the best. Period. I have never been to the restaurant, only had delivery. Always arrives piping hot. I usually get the salami, hawaiiian, or the Quatro Stagioni. The best.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Very surprised and pleased about the quality. Medium or large depending on your hunger. If you can't go, try their delivery service. You won't be disappointed! Big variety.

1  Thank sleep00walker
Reviewed 7 January 2016

nice place verry clean frindly staff we have a pizza 2000 with all on top we will camback thanks a lot