“Good pizza and fast delivery”
Review of Pizza 2000

Pizza 2000
Ranked #355 of 1,238 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Asian, European
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I was hungry for pizza and checked online reviews and this looked like the place to order from. I ordered and 40 minutes later they delivered to my hotel. It's good pizza, crust is really good, wish that there were more toppings but still very good pizza. If I'm ever back in Pattaya I'll order from here for sure!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have tried most of the pizza shops in Pattaya and Pizza 2000 is the best. Period. I have never been to the restaurant, only had delivery. Always arrives piping hot. I usually get the salami, hawaiiian, or the Quatro Stagioni. The best.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Very surprised and pleased about the quality. Medium or large depending on your hunger. If you can't go, try their delivery service. You won't be disappointed! Big variety.

1  Thank sleep00walker
Reviewed 7 January 2016

nice place verry clean frindly staff we have a pizza 2000 with all on top we will camback thanks a lot

Reviewed 24 April 2014

In fact I seldom go out to any Pizza Joints, especially those of any Chains. I just happened to have a quick look at was Trip Advisor might recommend for Pattaya Restaurants. I stumbled upon Pizza 2000, and seeing they had a home delivery service I decided to place an order as we were in full "Aquatic Madness" due to the Songkran week and I just didn't feel like getting soaked once more that day.
Surprisingly, my order arrived within half an hour though trafic was totally hectic what with Songkran and all.... EVerything was perfect,. My large pizza crust was as thin and crispy as I had asked, amply covered with extra portion of (real) cheese as ordered, creamed spinach delicious, though a wee bit small portionwise, salad crisp and fresh, in all we enjoyed all the order so much that the following week I placed another order, with just as much satisfaction, and so once again just last night.
Haven't yet actually been there, ut we'll give it a try for sure as their menu seems to have a nice variety of choice, and only pizzas or italian related...

4  Thank khunkeoni