“Thin and crispy”

Cuisines: Asian, European
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Very surprised and pleased about the quality. Medium or large depending on your hunger. If you can't go, try their delivery service. You won't be disappointed! Big variety.

1  Thank sleep00walker

Reviewed 7 January 2016

nice place verry clean frindly staff we have a pizza 2000 with all on top we will camback thanks a lot

Reviewed 24 April 2014

In fact I seldom go out to any Pizza Joints, especially those of any Chains. I just happened to have a quick look at was Trip Advisor might recommend for Pattaya Restaurants. I stumbled upon Pizza 2000, and seeing they had a home delivery service I decided to place an order as we were in full "Aquatic Madness" due to the Songkran week and I just didn't feel like getting soaked once more that day.
Surprisingly, my order arrived within half an hour though trafic was totally hectic what with Songkran and all.... EVerything was perfect,. My large pizza crust was as thin and crispy as I had asked, amply covered with extra portion of (real) cheese as ordered, creamed spinach delicious, though a wee bit small portionwise, salad crisp and fresh, in all we enjoyed all the order so much that the following week I placed another order, with just as much satisfaction, and so once again just last night.
Haven't yet actually been there, ut we'll give it a try for sure as their menu seems to have a nice variety of choice, and only pizzas or italian related...

4  Thank khunkeoni
Reviewed 8 November 2013

For many years Pizza 2000 has for me and my family the best Pizza in town.Even from Bangsaray its worth the trip to eat their crispy and delicious Pizza.Highly recomended place to eat,fiendly staff and free Internet

3  Thank oliverengels04
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Whenever I am in the mood, which is "often", I like nothing more than to order a Pizza 2000 with extra tomato paste and cheese from Pizza 2000. That's all I've ever ordered by the way pizza wise, because for me it is so delicious.

Although I last visited in June 2013 just to order my pizza, I call them quite often because they do "home delivery".

1  Thank tuisplace