“Still the best...”

Ranked #15 of 1,050 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$11 - US$44
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 64 square meters inside nd 34 square meters outside, inside non smoking,mgood for 65 seats. Open from 12-11 pm
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I have been dining at Patrick's for maybe 5 years now, often 4 or 5 trips a year. Each time, I am welcomed like old friend; which is something i value greatly in a regularly frequented establishment.

For me, the steaks are the best in Pattaya. Cooked exavtly as i prefer, medium rare, with a great selection of wines to accompany. The best dining for me is when i feel like i am at a much liked friend's home; and Patrick's hits this mark every time, without fail.

I also love his cheese fondue, and my two brothers, who usually join me there, agree...its probably up there with the best cheese fondues..and i have eaten a lot of cheese fondue (all over incl. in the wonderful Genève).

So, if your looking for the friendliest steakhouse with a great proprietor and top food in Pattaya, look no further. Thank you Patrick for yet again another wonderful night.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We had my husbands birthday here. Wow...it was amazing. Fantastic food, he ordered the Australian Angus, just divine. Service was outstanding. Would recommend to anyone, try it.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We always visit Patrick's when in Pattaya and it never let's us down. Great steak as always and I tried the lamb shank special which was fantastic. Red wine by the carafe is always great flavour and great value.. Nice indoor air conditioned restaurant and outdoor seating with fans... keep up the great work Patrick and team and see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

100% best food in pattaya ....

The steaks are just to die for....

Staff are the best in pattaya and so helpful ...

5 star as always .

Keep up the good work ....

Reviewed 29 October 2016

I have eaten in Patrick's restaurant now many many times and what I love is the friendly atmosphere and the great food. the service is great :-) , I always love his steaks and an good value for money.
highly recommend this for anyone visiting Pattaya. its the only place where i eat steak back home i never eat steak so patrick i will see you again