“Enjoying the breakfast ”
Review of Bake n' Brew

Bake n' Brew
Ranked #1 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Pattaya
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Bake n' Brew. We are cafe n' restaurant. We served quality coffee, sandwiches, breakfast, pasta, Thai food, homemade pastries and cakes. All of our menu items cook freshly in our kitchen from our own recipe. The place is clean, has nice ambience, well decorated with air-conditioned (non-smoking) and fan (for smoking) ares. Allow us to fulfill your great experience in Pattaya.
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

But I would like to stay here also for some cakes and cappuccino as well.. Next time.
Back to the breakfast. Yougurt bawl with granola
, breakfast set 1 incl the best bread buffet..

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The fact its nearly always busy gives you an idea of the quality of this place. The breakfasts are pretty average in my opinion but all the sandwiches I've tried are fantastic. The coffee is great, the staff polite and friendly enough, and the cakes are also excellent. Wish they'd open a branch in Bangkok.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Went there a total 6 times during my 3 week stay in pattaya each time food and service was excellent. Coffee great pattiserie to die for breakfast clean and grease free lunch menu comprehensive and good value remember you get what you pay for only to happy to pay bill. Will be going again next time I am in pattaya

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Visited after seeing other reviews on YouTube
Very pleasant and staff polite.. Took a while to get served and later receive the food.. I think they were struggling a bit as it was quite full.
The bread buffet is a nice touch and I could nibble while I waited..
Suggestion is that with the breakfast of bread, banana, maple syrup that more than one slice of crispy bacon would improve the dish even if you have to increase the price.. Maybe I should have looked into the extras list.

Bake N, Manager at Bake n' Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello Geoff,
Thank you for the advise. I also think the same. The improvement will be on our next menu.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Been here many times and service and menu is perfect. Pricing is okay. Location is little off, but easy if having bike or car.