Open today: 14:00 - 21:00
Tuxedo Illusion Hall Pattaya Admission Ticket

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Tuxedo Illusion Hall
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had a great time at the Tuxedo magic show, however I thought it was a bit short and it would have been awesome if it went for longer.

I was impressed with the tricks that I saw and it was great to see the audience get involved.

Thanks for the complimentary popcorn!!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to this one weekend to see what it was like. Definitely go into it knowing it is a bit silly, but still entertaining. There was a huge group of children during our performance and actually that made it more fun having them be audience participants and such. The clown like actor was very good and we enjoyed his acts the best. The main actor and the girls were not so great though. The girls randomly had little dancing acts that we found kinda dumb and the magic itself was just not great. We still enjoyed ourselves but I would recommend going when other people might be there- I have heard some people have had the theater to themselves and that would not be as enjoyable.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank 486jannar
Reviewed 14 August 2015

The show is great for the kids, the tricks are entertaining and it's worth a visit. Not expensive for good a good show.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

I loved the show. It's amazing but unfortunately very few audience probably because of the cost of the ticket! Or its just a week day here. I would recommend reducing the ticket price this could help in getting more people or trying to market themselves more as i noticed the show by TripAdvisor only and i couldn't find anything in the tour desk in Amari Hotel until i asked them for the show so they made a phone call and they arrange it.

Thank you TripAdvisor and i recommend this show for families with children and teenagers or couples too.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

We booked for the early show and it must have been SO disappointing for the performers that there was only a handful of us in the audience. This show is amazing and there are quick changes of scenery with tricks being performed front of curtain whilst these were being done. Sometimes the tricks were so quick you almost missed them they were so slick. I wish they could perform to packed houses every performance for they really deserve it. Money needs to be ploughed back into improving the theatre itself though this does not diminish from the fantastic show. I'm would gladly go and see it again and my husband, who is not a magic fan normally, really loved the show too. Congratulations to all the performers. Maybe, if one tiny observation from my point of view is that I found the magician a little off putting as he smiled and did not sustain it as he then looked serious & continued to switch from one look to the other. A bit more smiling and it would be 100% instead of 99.99%. Well done to everyone.

Date of experience: January 2015