Open today: 14:00 - 21:00
Tuxedo Illusion Hall Pattaya Admission Ticket

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Tuxedo Illusion Hall
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2015

We booked for the early show and it must have been SO disappointing for the performers that there was only a handful of us in the audience. This show is amazing and there are quick changes of scenery with tricks being performed front of curtain whilst these were being done. Sometimes the tricks were so quick you almost missed them they were so slick. I wish they could perform to packed houses every performance for they really deserve it. Money needs to be ploughed back into improving the theatre itself though this does not diminish from the fantastic show. I'm would gladly go and see it again and my husband, who is not a magic fan normally, really loved the show too. Congratulations to all the performers. Maybe, if one tiny observation from my point of view is that I found the magician a little off putting as he smiled and did not sustain it as he then looked serious & continued to switch from one look to the other. A bit more smiling and it would be 100% instead of 99.99%. Well done to everyone.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank Nellybucket
Reviewed 17 January 2015

Visited this show when recently in Pattaya. Not the easiest place to find but the taxi eventually got us there. Basically its near the Big C centre.
The venue is old and the session I attended was not well patronised, but wow what a great show. The first few minutes were a bit "cheesy" but once they started the illusions were of exceptional. The main illusionist was of high quality and produced some magnificent performance pieces.
There is a highlight and great for the children. There is a young fella (the Clown) who also gets the children on stage and performs magic. He has a cheeky personality and was quiet funny in his execution of his craft. He too was an impressive act.
Overall, good value and if you like magic/illusion then this is a short show (about 1 hour) that is an enjoyable time.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank 415adamj
Reviewed 16 December 2014 via mobile

We visited on our last trip and want to go again
I like magic shows a lot but my wife is not as excited watching as myself with magic
A little hard to find at first but found it eventually and luckily plenty of parking
We went for afternoon show and it was extremely quiet so we got front seats
The show to me is great but a little raced and should be done slower to appreciate all the tricks
Most of the tricks I have seen before and a bit old but they were done very well
Especially the half car at the end
We got upgrade from normal to deluxe seats as we checked in on Facebook
Throughly enjoyed the whole show and would recommend to see this show

Reviewed 15 August 2014

It's good illusion show,ticket not expensive and i got free upgrade to VIP. and free popcorn.But small parking and need a map on website.Location very near Big C, (opposite MK door)

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

There are about 4 shows each day. We went for the 6pm show expecting to last about 1.5 hours for the 500 baht tickets, but it ended well within an hour. All regular tricks in the offering.... worth a miss.