All reviews rooftop pool sea view beach road walk in shower walking street hotel opposite offer breakfast quiet street great hotel pattaya bay a stones throw air con would definitely stay here again comfortable rooms room service visiting pattaya baht bus
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Ya the pool is fantastic for the price the rooms also very reasonable for the size but what make me change is first of all nobody informed me that the pool is close from 7 to 14 for renovation and i reach 8 nothing they offered me in there other hotel opposite the street but right going with bathroob other the street and back up - no go then at 11 was no electric at all also no go - no elevator water was not flashing the cr . At last the room is very bad smell from aircon actualy one of the newer hotels but its a shame a smell like that they should clean aircons and buy ozoniser there not expensive. The staff is so far friendly but on my mails about that to the hotel addressed to management simply no replay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Stayed here because I was running the Pattaya Marathon in the morning and it was close to the start/finish line. Great location. Friendly staff. Nice pool on the roof. All in all good value for the money. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Visited this hotel for third time. Improved services this time. They offer welcome drink now on arrival. WiFi connectivity is much better in rooms now as compare to last time. Quick service. Rooftop pool with amazing Sea view is always the plus point

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

It was new hotel as seame spring 3.all helpful in the hotel, quiet place and good location near most of the places.
I liked the place. Staff was helpful.
Before I made my booking, I tried to do it directly with the hotel, I mailed them but my mail was ignored.
That why I booked it online through agoda.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

have stayed at this hotel many times the location is great, the rooms nice and great value for money,about 100 meters from the beach, and about 200 meters from central plaza, a very large shopping center.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple