Free cancellation until 22/07
US$176
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$83
US$56
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$90
Hotels.com
US$173
US$93
Agoda.com
Tara Court Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$44
Hotels.com
US$162
US$139
  • Beachfront
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$722
Trip.com
US$461
US$443
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This place is very close to walking street, easy access by taxi truck. Rooms are spacious and clean, also very affordable. Breakfast is ok, not great. Beds very comfy. Free mini bar which I've never found anywhere else. Very affordable.

I don't think the word has gotten out as it hasn't been open very long. I stay there every time I go to Pattaya and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Gunny49er
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Got the hotel for very cheap - approx 600THB/night for a deluxe room with included breakfast in August 2013.

The good points -
1. On the Baht bus route when you come from Suvaranabhoomi Airport bus
2. Cheap compared to other hotels in the vicinity and came with breakfast
3. In a quiet area
4. Very good sized rooms, the furniture/upholstery in the room was absolutely top notch

The negatives -
1. Did not find the decor to my taste, I mean I was expecting the bathroom to be tiled but it had only concrete/plastered walls.
2. Wash basin in the bedroom was a little wierd
3. Not exactly 5 minutes to the walking street, it's more like 12-15 mins walk to WS if you are not taking a baht bus

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rohits21
Reviewed 27 August 2013

A nice design hotel, with friendly and helpfull staff, small pool, near to restaurents 5 minuites to walking street, 5 minuites to pratamnak hill and beach, delux room was nice, depending how you feel about a gay friendly hotel, I stayed with my girlfriend and we had a good 5 day stay, would recomend hotel for couples, food not bad, but not good, plenty of better restaurents heading towards jomtien beach, would stay again.

Room Tip: The delux room was nice, view of a water feature or garden.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grant D
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My room had MANY mosquitoes in it when I checked in, so even though i was hot and tired, I waited in the hot courtyard for 30 minutes while they sprayed.

Once I returned to my room, within 10 minutes there were new mosquitoes in the room.

I went down and reported this the desk and got a lecture on keeping the windows and doors closed. It was 90+ F (33+C) that day, so this was just silly. Before bedtime I asked again about spraying and the guy at the desk laughed when I told him there were many mosquitoes in the room. (On his behalf, while this is unacceptable by western standard, I read that for Thai people this can reflect embarrassment.)

So my first night was spent swatting mosquitoes buzzing in my ears.

When I woke up the next morning, while sitting on the bed checking emails, I swatted and killed any mosquito passersby I could reach without getting up. (See photo.)

When I showed the photo to the front desk, they were properly appalled and went up with the cleaning lady to spray again. Unfortunately, the insects are getting into the room somehow and my second night was spent swatting mosquitoes.

I should have insisted on changing rooms the first night, but I thought spraying would help and then later I was too hot and tired to be bothered.

On the plus side, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast perfectly adequate, and other meals quite good with a nice price.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Nice hotel in Pattaya, more or less in a quiet area... just 10 min walk from the crazy Walking street so it is not so bad.

Staff is very friendly and they help on what ever you need.

Unfortunately during our stay the hotel internet was not working, that was something that was not so good....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends