All reviews american food jomtien beach guest house plenty of hot water breakfast and dinner mini bar accommodation
Reviewed 22 June 2017

The people who own this place are disgusting , we just came back from the beach this night and we saw a little superskinny dog following us in the street we stay.
Richman poorman guesthouse is in the same soi.
It was very clear that the dog was starving , so my girlfriend and i went back to 7-11 to buy some food for the dog.
Since there was a pack of dogs a little bit farther in the soy , and it was clear the starving dog was afraid of them i decided to give the food in the beginning of the soy.
Opposite the guesthouse.
Suddenly the thai wife of the owner opens her window and tell us we cant give the dogs food here in front of het bussines.
At that point i ask her why she thinks she can tell me whetter or not i can give food here.
She replied that the dogs barking in the nighttime and waking her up.
I asked her if she maybe owned the soi to ?
At wich she start yelling at me , no i dont own the soi but i dont want you to give food here.
I must also say that i happen to stay in the much more nicer sky and sun hotel next door and i never hear the dogs barking , so maybe its just a matter of put some better windows in your guesthouse?
Anyway i just wanted to let people know what kind of people run rhis terrible poor and ill looking place.
I personally would never come stay here , because of the quality but espacially for the owners .
Terrible people.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I didn't stay in one of their rooms but we went here for breakfast and dinner a few nights after reading some good reviews. They do a great phili cheesesteak (real cheese used) and my girl was happy with her meal as well. Breakfast was pretty ok, nothing to complain about. The owner was cooking in the morning and we got addressed immediately on what we would liked to order and drink thee or coffee.
Will come more often on future trips, maybe even stay at their guesthouse.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Guesthouse is situated right across from Jomtien beach. Food is mainly American, good quality and value. Staff and owner are very helpful. Room: In front with balcony can be noisy, comfortable bed and clean room. WiFi is free but was bit in and out, but after being fixed was pretty good.

Room Tip: No lift so top floor (5th) is not an easy climb. Front rooms can be noisy as overlooks the main beach road.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife for about three days last month it's a great hotel overlooking jomtien beach nice rooms good air good shower great views with a nice breakfast for around £15 a night it's very good value the staff are really friendly and helpful and i will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Stayed here off and on a few times last June. Price was right and rooms were clean and comfortable. Stayed in a couple different rooms and wifi was better in some than others but over all worked pretty well. Restaurant had some good western food if you get tired of thai, but was also closer to western prices than most thai places. Mostly ate breakfast there and they have a pretty extensive menu. Owner was very friendly, I am not a golfer but he takes guests out with him pretty regularly from what I gathered. There seemed to always be someone on duty in the restaurant (where you enter to get to the rooms) so late check ins should be no problem. Like most guest houses the mini bar in the fridge was over priced but there is a 7 eleven right around the corner.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo