“Eccellenza ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We Ate there lasagne and pizza. They were realy good. The pizza was Owen made. Verry happy. The staff was verry nice and the owner came and asked if we are good. At the end we got limon shot that was also verry good.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I really liked the pizza here and enjoyed my dinner.

The pizza was well made but the crust was a bit too flimsy for me and the staff sometimes stared at me for no apparent reason.

I have no idea why they kept looking at me, it was somewhat irritating though.

Interior was clean and lively with a good comfortable ambience and menu was decently large with plenty of selections for everyone.

Prices I felt were fair for the amount you receive.

The thing I really enjoyed was the perfect seasonings blend they used.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Very nice clean staff are great and helpfull . The food is cooked beautifull . If in pattaya you must try . 100%

1  Thank Carol B
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We visited as a family, pizza was straight out of Italy the spinach ravioli was beautiful cooked and flavoured and as a side dish the baked spinach and grilled cheese is a must !!!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Have now eaten here 3 or 4 times.
Very serious cooking and well executed. Have not had a bad dish. The pineapple fried rice, cooked risotto style, and the thin crust pizza are excellent. Very friendly service, you won't be disappointed.