See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2015

The hotel was not easy to find, though, I guess it's just my carelessness. )) The hotel haven't any advertising on the part of 2nd or Beach road, but on the soi 13/1 this place isn't very noticeable. When I saw the hotel at first look, I remembered the experience of my stay in a similar hotel, where was not so clean. But when I entered the room, I was pleasantly surprised that the room was quite clean and comfy, although the room seemed a bit small. Air conditioning worked perfectly, in room quite comfortable bed, the staff was not bothersome and cleaned every day, this things are basic for me!

Of the minuses perhaps can only note inability to set up the required temperature and water pressure, it was always extremely difficult. Also, in the bathroom, everytime when I turned on the light, there was a strange hum, in all probability, this includes ventilation and water heaters. Note for all, who used to go to bed early, the hotel may seem a bit noisy (i think, that just need to ask the staff to move in the room in which the window didn't face the street..) Since my windows faced the street, bars often heard loud noises and music, but this fact isn't particularly disturbed me, because I was leading an active night life, and everytime when I come back to my room, on the street was already enough quietly.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank F-ckinTourist
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here from June 13th to June 17th.

This is a small guest house conveniently located alongside the beach, making for a short walk to the beach, also not too far away from Walking Street, making it possible to walk back to the room after trying out the nightlife.

The room is what I would expect, a normal small hotel room with a big bed. The big drawback here would be the shower, seems halfway broken, the shower cabinet wont close all the way and where you hang your towel is also broken. As for the shower itself, you get to either shower in icecold water or scolding hot water, making the shower a bad experience.

THe staff is kind and helpfull, room gets cleaned every day, but because of the shower I would recomend trying to find another hotel since there are many budget rooms in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the street is probably quieter than those with a window right out to the bars on the outside.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joakim F
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Very near the beach and middle of all activity. Very easy transportation from hotel to every shopping food and restaurants in Pattaya. Rooms are very nice and I have stayed at this hotel around 10 times and not planning to change.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Rabbinn
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I stayed here in October 2012.That time had rain in pattaya a lot but is not the problem to travel in Pattaya.The staff very kind. It is very near to walk to the beach, and about a 5-7 minute to walk to Walking Street. There is a lot of low-budget hotel, clean and safe. In around area is easy to find place to eat and shopping. I love this place because that is same I stay in my room^^

Room Tip: It have two building in same hotel, first door have suit room, superior room and standard room and have elevator,quiet but room are old a little bit more than the building is not have elevator. Second door have the stair in the middle, that is have noise a little bit when the custumer. This building have Standard B and Standard A, the room is new and model style.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kewalin
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stayed here in May 2012. It is a one minute walk to the beach, and about a 5-7 minute stroll to the famous Walking Street.

Soi 13/1 is lined, on both sides of the road, with small bars (including 2 ladyboy bars and a British pub). There is a lot of low-budget accommodation over these bars (cannot comment on the quality).

Westerly Hill is a recently renovated guest house, and the quality is excellent. My room was not large, but it was very comfortable, had flat screen multi-channel tv, in-room safe, great en-suite with a shower capable of removing several layers of skin....fantastic. The aircon is efficient and quiet.

Westerly Hill does not have a 24 hour reception (open about 12 hours, I think), although arriving/departing guests can be accommodated by prior arrangement. Entry is by electronic key fob, through a side door. Not all rooms are serviced by the lift, although my room (cost 1,000 baht per night) was serviced by the lift. Soi 13/1 can be a little noisy up to 2am, but the rooms are well soundproofed and although I was on the 3rd floor, overlooking the street, I was not troubled by noise.

Westerly Hill is a quality guest house, very well located, and with a huge variety of bars, restaurants, shopping and entertainment in the immediate area. I will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: If you like to go to sleep before 1am, ask for a room at the back.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends