“Once again an absolute delight. ”

Maggs Restaurant Pattaya
Ranked #16 of 1,271 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

On this trip we have visited one of our favourite restaurants and once again we are glad to say that nothing has changed. And yes that is a good thing.

Dinner here is such a delight. Every dish is beautifully crafted from fresh ingredients. Val is a real master of her craft. The addition of the crispy belly pork is lovely and one of the best I have tasted anywhere. My Beef Wellington today could not be bettered. Just perfect.

I wish there was a Maggs in every town we visit. We will definitely be back on our next trip.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here now on at least four occasions.
Never fails to deliver.
Warm welcome , even remembered my name.
On this visit I didn’t even look at the Menu !
I spoke directly to VAL, the cook/owner.
My guest had a salad starter (extra cheese) followed by pork tenderloins.
I took Val’s advice and was tempted to have not one but TWO starters.
Spring rolls, the largest I’ve ever seen AND the Pate starter.
Mains was a great WAGU Steak.
I managed to squeeze in the Apple crumble and custard to finish.
Everything was really good, and all we sent back to the kitchen was EMPTY PLATES !!
MAGGS have found what they are good at and stick to it !
Just QUALITY food, QUALITY service and a really well laid out and decorated cosy restaurant.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Really great spot for steaks and Sunday roast with a nice selection at the bar.

The wagyu eye of rump is my personal favorite. Very tender and flavorful. Arguably best Sunday roast in town as plenty of expats will tell you with a selection of various meats and generous portions of high quality sides. Crispy duck appetizer is fantastic too.

Staff is very friendly and make an effort to remember your name and preferences as you’d expect at a fine dining restaurant.

The bar is cozy and comfortable and a favorite with my friends to pop in for a quick drink at.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the restaurant and was met by friendly staff which is always welcome. We had pre booked for Sunday lunch albeit they serve till 9 pm I would recommend booking if there is a group of you.
We had a fantastic 3 course meal and there was loads of choice on the set menu for only 495 Bart...
The food was good and the roast lamb was excellent albeit I would of liked some more.
The owners of this establishment are very welcoming and nothing is too much trouble...
I have noticed some negative reviews on here but don’t be put off and albeit the location and outside of the restaurant is not 5 star it’s friendly and good food and reasonable prices....
Give it s go !!

1  Thank LondonSussex
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Dined at Magg's on Saturday had 2 wonderful starters and Pork Belly for main. The prawn cocktail was beautifully presented, the prawns very well prepared and tasty. The other starter was the duck spring rolls. Two large spring rolls with a hoisin sauce. I could eat many more of these - absolutely great eating, exceptionally well prepared and cooked. A great place, with very moderate pricing.