“Thoroughly recommended!!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2017

With air conditioning and a relaxed atmosphere, Maggs Restaurant (located near the Jomtien end of Theprasit Road) never disappoints. With a varied menu, the service is friendly and efficient. My meal was excellent. Thoroughly recommended!!

1  Thank BritishDragon

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Val and John are great hosts and serve Traditional European or Thai food, big portions, fantastic service, good menu selection. Sunday Lunch is amazing well worth a visit

1  Thank Gayboi
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Beef Wellington was incredible, well mine was; my friend had to send his back twice to be cooked to his liking. But the reason for the poor score is because I sent my scallops back. The dish had an unpleasant smell and I was not prepared to eat it; the chef came to the table to defend the scallops with a great deal of gusto as if I had personally attacked her. Why I’m not sure I never said it was the scallops. I would have loved to have gone back and was planning to as everyone can have a off night and the beef was really amazing; but as we where leaving we saw the chef we all said goodbye but she just ignored us. Why give money to someone who clearly did not want our custom.

1  Thank preps321
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Came here on my birthday for dinner. The restaurant is fairly posh compared to the streets of pattaya. The daily set menu is really value for money compared to where I'm from. 1 appetiser, 1 main and 1 dessert for $20!! The beef stew and roast beef is so tender and soft that it melts in your mouth Come and support this restaurant because I want to eat here again when I come to pattaya!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

If there's one thing I like about Maggs, is it's attention to detail and quality. Things like bringing all three meals out at the same time, the meal was beautifully warm/hot, very tasty potatoes incredibly tasty and crispy pork belly, and nice tasting vegetables. 500 baht for a half litre of Cabernet Sauvignon - an excellent value around here, and the rhubarb crisp was actually very good as it was more of a crème brûlée crisp - so many "crisps" around here are very mushy and not crisps at all. I highly recommend this restaurant, I was so stuffed after finishing the generous portions.