3,012 results
All reviews foam party kings club rock royalty pool party swimming pool walking street beach road kids club sea view great pool special thanks amazing hotel hardrock hrh rocking thailand lounge
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great hotel to spend with family! Our request for connecting room was even accomodated. The children loves the pool, and spend half day in it. Foam party for the kids is quite nice, and the Saturday live band by the pool is great, I hope they play more hours instead of only an hour.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear sherwinsayson,

It means a lot to us when you take time out to give us such a great rating on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the facilities and services especially the pool and Foam Party. I will share your feedback with my team to let them know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Hard Rock Pattaya soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Hard Rock Pattaya is a JEWEL! Would highly recommend to all. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and the buffet breakfast was amazing! Thank you for making our stay memorable!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear lauraE2464LX,

Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya. I especially enjoyed reading your comments about my colleagues, whom I believe do set our hotel experience apart. Thank you again and I hope we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you back to Pattaya.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very nice surrounding. Easy to travel around the city. Friendly and helpful staff as I have special child kids so I'm very concern about how people react to them. Love the Breakfast and Pool the most. Will be back again to explore for more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Pangengka,

Thank you for the fantastic review. I am very happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us. Indeed, our hotel is very well located on the Beach Road, in the heart of Pattaya City, close enough to the action, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. I will share your comment to the team.

Once again, thank you very much for being our guest. We look forward to having you all back at Hard Rock Pattaya soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

It is the best hotel and it is in the heart of that place . This hotel provides different activities for everyone to join everyday and has bubble party in the swimming pool every Saturday. After staying you will feel more relax and become more younger.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear agnescheng2018,

We would like to thank you for choosing your stay with us on your recent visit to Pattaya. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the pool activities and Pool Party, I will certainly share your feedback with the team.

Thank you again for your kind words. I am sure the team will enjoy hearing how phenomenal of a stay you had with us. We look forward to seeing you back at Hard Rock Pattaya soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Your hotel has a good location and decent facilities BUT when traveling overseas especially with young children safety is always top priority. Sadly your hotel fails in this regard. During my stay there was a fully drunk guest who started verbally abusing my 11 year son near the elevators in front of my wife and 7 year old daughter. When I asked him to stop he started threatening and abusing me. At this stage my daughter who was in a state of shock started crying so we turned away and headed to our room. I then immediately notified the duty manager who replied that they cannot stop people from drinking, it’s not their problem and basically there is nothing they can do about it, even though the same drunk guy still was roaming around in the lobby. I understand that you can not babysit your guest but surely you can do something when they startharassing and abusing other guest. Even a 1 star hotel would show more care about their guest especially ones with young children. I will never return to your hotel again and would strongly recommend holiday inn or intercontinental resort instead.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank ehsan m

Dear ehsan m,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. I was naturally concerned to hear about this incident, which I have reviewed at length and I have already replied to you by email yesterday. Allow me to reiterate that we do deal with security issues most earnestly, and will follow up on such matters most seriously.

I am sorry to hear that you do not wish to return to us, but should you have a change of heart, please let me know and I'll be happy to take care of arrangements directly.

With the kindest regards,