2,566 results
All reviews club room lagoon pool bay restaurant peak restaurant sea view club facilities beach road private beach pool staff second home the north end tennis courts walking street baht bus tuk tuk cascade thailand
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We were here with Gate1 Travel Tour group, our last hotel on our 10 day tour. Like the saying goes, save the best for last ! We were here for 2 nights.
Location, location, location... couldn't be any better. Walk on the beach. Dip into the pool. Stroll to the Big C shopping mall (airconditioned) and open market area. Restaurants of every kind to select from. Massage shops abound, most especially foot massages for instant relief. About a mile away is the pedestrian friendly zone, along the shoreline. So much to take in, then return to hotel by taxi or take the public tuk-tuk or pickup trucks converted to passenger vans/ only 20 bhat per person.
Our room had a garden view with a chairs on a balcony. Our bed was very comfy, clean spotless sheets and firm pillows. Spacious room and spacious bathroom.
We were on the 4th floor with all our tour members.
Dinners were out on the town, twas one of the best evenings ever.
Breakfast buffet was excellent, many options of cold and hot food, and international selections, including Asian noodle soups for breakfast, a common offering in Thailand.
Would like to come back and stay longer if opportunity came my way.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Neoh Boon K, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Lady_Tubs,

It is always a pleasure knowing our guests have terrific time with us. Thank you very much for sharing such wonderful review on our page and we are indeed glad you enjoyed all the facilities on offer in our resort.

Happy to note that you like very much our convenient location too. Please do come back again soon for another pampering stay with us.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The grounds here are excellent. It's guarded well. The location is walking distance to shops, restaurants, spas, beach, etc.
The breakfast buffet is on point and very diversified in choices. There are 3 pools. My favorite was more private closer overlooking the beach.
There is a spa within the hotel that you absolutely must pamper yourself with. I did the milk bath, facial, and a hot oil ginger massage. The best back massage ever! It's a beautiful setup and every private.
If you want to do the 2ater sports or visit a private island(highly recommend) the boats pick you up at the beach behind hotel!
Oh yes!!! The monks!! You have to sign up at guest relations for the monks visit. It's not publicized but it should be. The monks cone every morning around 0700 and you can give them good the hotel provides and the monks will bless you. If no one signs up then the monks move onto next hotel. So sign up at least once!
Again, the location is perfect! This really is an excellent hotel.
I hope I covered everything ;-)

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda A

Dear Wanda A,

Thank you so much for your review and sharing it on our page. We are so happy you had great time and fun enjoying our facilities and services.

We appreciate very much you choosing to stay with us and for your strong recommendation of Dusit Thani Pattaya. Together with my team, I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Had a lovely stay here last week with friends. For some it was a first visit and “Paradise” was the word of the group. We loved the location so convenient for the baht bus. The pleasure of being on the beach cannot be matched. The food is top class and the service is amazing. All staff are helpful and friendly. We will be back for sure

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Neoh Boon K, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Vicki220000,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Pattaya. I am grateful for your time in sharing your stay experience on our page in TripAdvisor.

Very happy to hear of your lovely time with us. Your kind endorsement on excellent location, facilities and services of our resort is highly appreciated. We look forward to having you back when you next visit Pattaya.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We are so lucky to have experience this truly Magic Hotel many times.
From our first visit we have loved everything about this splendid hotel.
The property is fabulous... The views are stunning... Service impeccable.... with a wonderful team who make your time there so special, many guests return many times because of the above.
I would like to thank all the marvellous Dusit Team for making my time with you very special
The food in all the restaurants is scrumptious, the location is perfect, Best views of Pattaya Bay....
Classic Thai hospitality.....
Without a doubt I would 100% recommend this Hotel

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nalaadnil,

You are most welcome and the pleasure is all ours !

It is truly heartwarming to receive such wonderful feedback of your recent stay with us. On behalf of my entire team, I would like to express our sincerest thanks and gratitude for your precious time in posting this review. Your comments will be the source of motivation and inspiration in our effort to continuously provide outstanding service to all our guests.

Again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this property with a group from 10th Feb to the 12th Feb and enjoyed stay at this luxurious property, the hotel is situated near the Dolphin Square in Pattaya and the property is vast and has private access to the Beach, it is just not the shell but also the inside of the property which is aesthetically designed, the waterfall just in the Center of the hotel next to the breakfast area looks wonderful and I seen a lot of photo enthusiasts clicking photos near it.

The lobby is huge and there are enough sofas for visitors and guests to relax. There is a tailor who has his shop inside offering you good bargains for suits and shirts and what was on display looked good.

The hotel has a wonderful swimming pool overlooking the ocean, I did not have the opportunity to personally check it out but from my room it looked very inviting.

The Suite I stayed was quite huge and had a walk in closet where you could find place to put your luggage, ironing board, and an electric iron, electronic safe, umbrellas two crisp clean bathrobes, shoe shiners a rechargeable torch, basically it had everything you would need,

The bathroom was huge with a seperate bath area and the WC sadly equipped with only wipes and no faucet, the rain shower and the hand held shower unfortunately did not have the pressure I preferred, it was such a let down. All the usual accessories were in place in the bathroom.

The beds were queen sized and quite comfortable, pillows were soft and had freshly laundered pillow covers, I noticed an old stain on the bed cover which was again a let down to an otherwise perfect setting.

The breakfast we had here was quite sumptuous and there was quite a spread. For a hotel of the size of the Dusit Thani I felt the area kind of cramped up. The tables were not cleared quickly enough in the morning if you wanted to eat, you would have to sit and eat after you shifted the used dishes left by the early diners, this can be certainly looked into, a suggestion would be that the entire staff needs to smile a bit more and what I felt lacking was that no one seemed to wish the guests, it was a very reserved atmosphere like - I am busy doing my bit and I cannot be bothered about you.

This is something that can be easily corrected and does not require any effort.

Regards
Alan Woods

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear alanwoodsonatrip,

Many thanks for taking time to share your review. I'm glad you had overall enjoyed your stay with us and I highly value your kind comments on our facilities and services. I have taken note of all the points you raised. Please accept my sincerest apologies for some of our shortcomings and the inconvenience caused. I will be reviewing them with my team and as always, guest feedback is essential for us in improving our level of service and meeting our guests’ expectations.

I look forward to welcoming and be of service to you again when you next visit Pattaya.