Dusit Thani Pattaya
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Pattaya(Pattaya)
  • Beachfront
2,325 results
All reviewsclub roomlagoon poolbay restaurantpeak restaurantsea viewclub facilitiesbeach roadprivate beachpool staffthe north endsecond homewalking streetexcellent hotelbaht busaway from the hustle and bustletuk tukcascade
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Had a lovely stay here last week with friends. For some it was a first visit and “Paradise” was the word of the group. We loved the location so convenient for the baht bus. The pleasure of being on the beach cannot be matched. The food is top class and the service is amazing. All staff are helpful and friendly. We will be back for sure

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Neoh Boon K, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Vicki220000,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Pattaya. I am grateful for your time in sharing your stay experience on our page in TripAdvisor.

Very happy to hear of your lovely time with us. Your kind endorsement on excellent location, facilities and services of our resort is highly appreciated. We look forward to having you back when you next visit Pattaya.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We are so lucky to have experience this truly Magic Hotel many times.
From our first visit we have loved everything about this splendid hotel.
The property is fabulous... The views are stunning... Service impeccable.... with a wonderful team who make your time there so special, many guests return many times because of the above.
I would like to thank all the marvellous Dusit Team for making my time with you very special
The food in all the restaurants is scrumptious, the location is perfect, Best views of Pattaya Bay....
Classic Thai hospitality.....
Without a doubt I would 100% recommend this Hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Nalaadnil,

You are most welcome and the pleasure is all ours !

It is truly heartwarming to receive such wonderful feedback of your recent stay with us. On behalf of my entire team, I would like to express our sincerest thanks and gratitude for your precious time in posting this review. Your comments will be the source of motivation and inspiration in our effort to continuously provide outstanding service to all our guests.

Again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this property with a group from 10th Feb to the 12th Feb and enjoyed stay at this luxurious property, the hotel is situated near the Dolphin Square in Pattaya and the property is vast and has private access to the Beach, it is just not the shell but also the inside of the property which is aesthetically designed, the waterfall just in the Center of the hotel next to the breakfast area looks wonderful and I seen a lot of photo enthusiasts clicking photos near it.

The lobby is huge and there are enough sofas for visitors and guests to relax. There is a tailor who has his shop inside offering you good bargains for suits and shirts and what was on display looked good.

The hotel has a wonderful swimming pool overlooking the ocean, I did not have the opportunity to personally check it out but from my room it looked very inviting.

The Suite I stayed was quite huge and had a walk in closet where you could find place to put your luggage, ironing board, and an electric iron, electronic safe, umbrellas two crisp clean bathrobes, shoe shiners a rechargeable torch, basically it had everything you would need,

The bathroom was huge with a seperate bath area and the WC sadly equipped with only wipes and no faucet, the rain shower and the hand held shower unfortunately did not have the pressure I preferred, it was such a let down. All the usual accessories were in place in the bathroom.

The beds were queen sized and quite comfortable, pillows were soft and had freshly laundered pillow covers, I noticed an old stain on the bed cover which was again a let down to an otherwise perfect setting.

The breakfast we had here was quite sumptuous and there was quite a spread. For a hotel of the size of the Dusit Thani I felt the area kind of cramped up. The tables were not cleared quickly enough in the morning if you wanted to eat, you would have to sit and eat after you shifted the used dishes left by the early diners, this can be certainly looked into, a suggestion would be that the entire staff needs to smile a bit more and what I felt lacking was that no one seemed to wish the guests, it was a very reserved atmosphere like - I am busy doing my bit and I cannot be bothered about you.

This is something that can be easily corrected and does not require any effort.

Regards
Alan Woods

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Neoh Boon K, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear alanwoodsonatrip,

Many thanks for taking time to share your review. I'm glad you had overall enjoyed your stay with us and I highly value your kind comments on our facilities and services. I have taken note of all the points you raised. Please accept my sincerest apologies for some of our shortcomings and the inconvenience caused. I will be reviewing them with my team and as always, guest feedback is essential for us in improving our level of service and meeting our guests’ expectations.

I look forward to welcoming and be of service to you again when you next visit Pattaya.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and in a good location. It has some amazing view of the Pattaya bay from its ocean view rooms. The staff is courteous and helpful. The breakfast has 2-3 Indian food items, but the taste is quite ok. May be they can improve in this area and give some more vegetarian options. There is a super market just outside the hotel and a very famous spa too. Over all we had a good time and if I will definately stay here if I visit Pattaya again.

Dear Nilesh M,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. Nothing pleases us more than knowing that our guests had enjoyable time staying with us. I take note of your point regarding vegetarian options during breakfast. It is certainly our pleasure to be part of your Pattaya fond memories and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Pattaya.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful. I love the comfy bed and the facilities. Staffs are polite, helpful and friendly especially he front desk and concierge. The location is quite nice. You can walk from the hotel to restaurants or shopping.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Neoh Boon K, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Nishaomi,

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation. It is so wonderful to receive such great comments about our facilities and staff. It is rewarding, motivating and moral boosting for us. Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.