2,482 results
All reviews club room lagoon pool bay restaurant peak restaurant sea view club facilities beach road private beach second home pool staff the north end excellent hotel walking street baht bus tuk tuk cascade thailand
Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

Its a awesome corner property..... With kinda private beach..... Excellent breakfast. Courteous staff. Good location. Spacious rooms. Tastefully done up. Good sleep quality.
Clean good size bathroom....
Rooms with ocean view are always nice.
Two well maintained swimming pools...in total gr8 luxurious property in pattaya.
Had a lovely stay.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Thehouseoftea
neoh_boon, Resident Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm pleased that you had a lovely and memorable time with us during your recent visit. We certainly cherish your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Dusit Thani Pattaya again soon.

Thank you so much for posting your kind review.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

I stayed there once again for probably the fourth time and spent from Dec 18th until Dec 30th staying in a Club Grand Room which is well worth the extra costs for all the add ons the hotel gives you to say nothing of the great room.
The room is enormous with a great sun-drenched balcony where I would look out on the whole city from Dolphin Circle which is where Pattaya ends and Naklua begins. It is a short drive to downtown Pattaya (Walking Street) or a 10 baht ride in a "songthaew" (a pick-up taxi that goes wound in circles from downtown to the hotel etc)
The throbbing noise of Walking Street, Beach Road, Soi 6 and 8 and 2nd Road is all left behind the second you enter the Dusit Thani property. No bargain in a town where you can easily stay for really very little but if you like and appreciate luxury in a clean calm environ this is the hotel for you.
There are large pools and one is child free which is a delight but to be honest most of the sunshine I received was on the balcony and why bother with anything but. There is an outdoor shower which to be candid I have never used but it is a nice touch until you compare it with the room's bathroom which is large and spacious, also supplied with excellent product.
The hotel is in 3 wings and ocean view is a must which is on two sides. Well worth the costs as from whatever floor you are on the views are glittering.
Just so you know how much I really like this hotel as soon as I got back here I immediately made a reservation for next year and at the peak time so if you are planning for Xmas 2015 or New Years 2016 get going!

Room Tip: get an ocean view in either of the two wings facing and if you want a king size bed say so when you book as most of the rooms are two doubles which might be great for business trips but not so inviting if you go as a couple
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arsenal14_12
neoh_boon, Resident Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review, continuous support and recommendation. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay again this time with us during the festive season .. and are happy with our location and facilities.

Obviously, we look forward to welcoming back this year end.

Neoh Kean BOON

Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

Overall good property. I have no regrets that I am staying here with my family for 4 nights but looking at the previous reviews I was expecting better courtesy. Coffee shop staff was rude most of the time. Only humble staff was a lady at Pastry Shop named Wanisara.

Despite informing 20 mins prior to departure I had to wait at rrception while checking out.

I feel indian Hotel Industry is much more courteous and mature.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ssondhi14
neoh_boon, Resident Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for having chosen Dusit Thani Pattaya for your recent stay and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay but I apologise for not being able to provide you with a total pleasant experience. Your comments are well noted and appropriate action will be taken for improvement.

I look forward to welcoming you back again and to make up for some of the unfavourable impressions you have experienced.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

The beach is awful and the basic hotel rooms are dirty. My daughters feet were black after walking on the room carpet following her bath/shower each evening.

Pattaya as a whole complimented our room and beach perfectly,it too was grubby in the extreme.

The hotel is in dire need of renovation in some of its rooms. For the price you can get a clean room for a lot less in pattaya. The price they charge is not realistic given that some of their rooms remind me of a very grubby Thai 3*.

What use is it being the only hotel on Pattaya beach road when that part of the beach looks so undesirable when compared to many other Thai beaches?

The breakfast was good however and I liked the internal tropical garden.

Not recommended ....try the Sheraton if you want a genuine 5 star hotel with exceptionally clean rooms and a clean beach to match...all be it man made!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank happytwotravel
neoh_boon, Resident Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2015

Dear Guest,

Not sure why you only decided to comment after nearly a year since your stay. As I cannot confirm your actual stay period with us with no name & details, I apologise for all the points you highlighted.

Thank you so much for visiting our page and posting this review.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

I was unfortunately only in Thailand for business, but stopping at this hotel made it a more sweeter experience!
I got to spend my Sunday sat around the lagoon pool which was very peaceful with good service from the staff for food and drinks.
My bedroom looked out on the lagoon pool, the decor was nice, however the bathroom was starting to look a little neglected with build up of mildew and the curtain was a little stained. These are very small things though, I cannot fault the rest.
Breakfast was amazing, so much choice, it was a little crazy at the weekend, but the staff were well organised and I never had to wait to get a table.
Staff were very attentive, the housekeeping staff were so friendly and the evening turn down service was a great touch.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Dusit Thani on your recent visit to Pattaya. We are very happy that you had a peaceful and relaxing stay. I have taken note of the points highlighted on some of our shortcomings. Appropriate corrective action for improvement will be taken and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.