“ Amazing”

Ranked #37 of 1,226 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: American, International, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Popular steakhouse restaurant with great imported steaks. Menu in English, Thai and Russian. Easy parking. Playroom for kids.
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Meatballs with mashed potatoes were heavenly delicious. Soup goulash was amazing. Staff was friendly

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This has generally been one of my favourite local restaurants in the past, however the prices have escalated somewhat and I no longer feel this is a value for money experience. The steaks are good but very overpriced, wine selection is ok again overpriced for the experience. Staff very good and friendly portions somewhat hit & miss and a general over-hall would be in order here, I will still visit but with a lot less frequency until I once again have this on my popular list.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Been here for dinner many times and sometimes excellent but sadly now sometimes it’s awful food. Seems to be pot luck which chef you get and owner not interested. It’s gone from a fairly busy place to now being deserted.
So make your choice and it’s pot luck!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This a very busy eatery and I'd recommend you book. Whilst I'm giving this an average rating, That's just because I think the service is slow. They were super busy and we hadn't booked. But there's nothing wrong with their food. We had the chateaubriand and I just don't know how they do it for the price. If you're on a family budget this is the place for you. Top tip: inside is cooler than the outside trestle tables.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The service is unfocused
Just standard food
The restaurant is nicely decorated
In the past, the food was cheaper and better