US$135
US$100
Trip.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$120
US$100
Page 10 Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$52
US$119
US$91
Trip.com
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$106
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$124
US$103
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$280
US$195
Priceline
Copa Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$30
  • Beachfront
US$382
US$342
All reviewsjomtien complexgay areapool suitebus stationlarge roomconstruction worknice poolplace to staywalking distance to the beachbars and restaurantsliving roomideal locationnice hotelpool sideair conditioningrooms are cleanbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We booked zing the night before arriving as we're traveling to do Pattaya but knew nothing about the area, we was greeted by a lovely gentleman who Carried our bags, they couldn't of done enough for us while we were there, the staff by the pool were outstanding, when ever wanted food or a drink they would tell you to sit and they would do everything to please you. When needed help there English was great. The room was so clean, and spacious, as it was my birthday they give us a pool view room and roses! How sweet, such a clean and friendly environment we are hoping to come back at the end of our travels in 5 weeks, as it was that much of a great time. Thanks again zing you really did make our few days.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

service, room category, staff everything is so good. walking distance of beach. i was there for 2 days with one best service ever. swimming pool is also beautiful and so cleaned service. hope will stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have recently arrived here for a 20 day stay, I arrived earlier than expected and was greeted by the manager and receptionist with a Bottle of Ice Cold Water, I was advised I would have to wait a short while for my room which was not a problem, after all I had been travelling for 24 hours, shortly after I was shown a couple of rooms, I was very impressed with the rooms, very spacious and clean, free toiletries even though I have my own, safety deposit box and massive beds. And complimentary water in the rooms with tea coffee facilities and a clean kettle, and I nearly forgot the wide screen TV, with a massive selection of channels but not interested in watching the news from back home. Unfortunately I have just had to change rooms as there has been a few noisy nights from another building but no fault of Zing, they have given me a room overlooking the pool with separate bedroom and a lounge - Fantastic - I could live here , might even extend my stay if possible. The staff are so friendly and can not do enough for you, the pool area is very clean and supplies towels and has a little poolside bar. The breakfast is all you can eat for THB220 and has a very wide choice - others in area offer a breakfast but has limited items on it and unlimited tea coffee etc. Ideal location as many bars and restaurants are nearby and so is the local transport to Jomtien Beach and Pattaya City for Walking Street THB10 per person on the Baht Bus , remember just jump on and pay the driver when you get off, no need for private taxis, which can be costly. Well time for a few hours sleep before dinner and a few glasses of Thai Beer, you will not be disappointed with this Hotel and think it should have a higher overall rating. I have already booked this hotel again for next year.

Room Tip: All rooms are Clean - but pool area is fabulous.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Zing Resort and Spa is located very close to Jomtien Beach. I had booked a Deluxe Double room and was very happy with the price and the room and hotel overall. The staff are friendly and helpful. The pool area is great and you can swim and relax by the pools bar. I had breakfast at the hotels restaurant which was fine as well. I would def stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

A well-appointed hotel with a beautiful pool area, clean, large rooms and a small restaurant, quietly situated in Southern Pattaya close to the beach and to a number of good and varied restaurants, including Wendy's Norwegian restaurant and La Bocca pizzeria, both excellent.

Room Tip: You might like to overlook the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple