“Check out the menu!”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I've gone to La Baguette for a cappuccino and an almond croissant snack several times. Their almond croissants are really big and full of almond flakes. I usually just ordered at the display case/coffee bar area and pointed at the croissant, ordering my standard cappuccino at the same time.
Yesterday, I decided to get a menu and order something different. The menu is replete with really creative creations, many sandwiches and meals. The coffee menu has many espresso based combinations I'd never heard of or tried.
So, I ordered a big croissant sandwich with ham and gouda cheese, along with a "Mexican cappuccino".
The sandwich was very large and delicious. I'll be going back to try some of their other items, since there are several I would like.
The "Mexican cappuccino" came with a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar on top and a small syrup pourer that had a mixture of some mild alcohol based syrup they created from Sangsom and spices. I added that, and it was also delicious.
If you go there...check the menu and see.

1  Thank MARTIN M

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Nice food and baker with ice-creme. better avoid lunch time if do not want to wait for seat. Some bread may finish early.

1  Thank kulaya_b
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Food well presented, service good, and staff looked after us.you realise the diet has gone, but cannot be resisted

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Don't pass this Bakery as the food and coffee shouldn't be missed whilst in Pattya. Service is good and cakes irresistible and delicious

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Have been waiting for my Irish coffee for more than 25 min already. They either don't know how to make it or I just pure bad luck today.

Disappointing!