“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2016

A nice restaurant on walking street with a lovely interior. The staff were friendly and the pizza was great. It was a great spot to watch people walking past. Highly recommend

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

You get good italian food there.
Located directly at the walking street.

A little expensive.

Helpfull Staff.

Pizza tasted great.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Judging soley by the front of the place I wouldn't have gone in. Looks like a hole in the wall. But, my husband read the reviews and said for us to try it out.
Well, the interior is much nicer and much bigger than what you'd think from standing at the front door. Love their back patio as it is a hidden gem and overlooks the ocean right where the Pattaya sign is on the mountain. It was really lovely eating outside.
Service was on point. Everyone was very nice. We ordered caprese salad which was very large portion and was good. Would've liked the tomatoes a bit more ripe though. I had the Tuna pan seared with the seseme seeds. It was good but NOT what it looked like in the menu photo. My husband had Veal Chop. This was a nice size and was really tasty and very tender. Most chefs mess up cooking veal too much and ruining this delicate meat. So thumbs up on this.
We ordered dessert but thought it was a chocolate cake but was in fact chocolate ice cream. Way good anyhow. Had white and red wine and were ok for house wines. Some items were a bit pricey.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Walked in here not knowing what to expect and had a fantastic meal, ended up coming back another two more nights during my stay.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

One year ago I thought that this restaurant was a 5. The food was awesome. The service matched this and the owner was so friendly and helpful. We have visited the restaurant in the previous location and it was good to find it in the new premises.
One year later: What has happened?
The food was not good and the quality of the service had plummeted. The owner was not to be seen and I wonder if he has taken his finger off the pulse. The staff seemed to have a difficulty understanding English because I really struggled to make myself understood.
The location is perfect. From the rear of the restaurant there are good views as shown in my photographs and there is music from the bars next door, which is not too loud.
I really hope that the restaurant recovers because it was the only Italian for me in Pattaya.