All reviews soi buakhao great budget hotel per night soi diana small balcony lk metro night life tv reception big bed nice pool baht bus restaurants and bars good size high floor hot water excellent location pools
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I've stayed here a five times now and have found everything OK.

The rooms are big, and very clean.

The bedding, sheet etc have been clean.

The towels were not the fluffiest I've ever had but were adequate.

I've found the staff are very polite and all seem to be helpful and happy.

One stay I had the water for the shower was cold, it wouldn't run hot, I reported it to the front desk on my way out.

When I went back just over an hour later it was fixed.

For the price it's a good place to stay.

Close to all the night life, bars etc, there is a bar on the premises, you will be able to drink hassle free, and the beer is cheap.

BTW, if you go for the cheapest rooms you might have to climb stairs depending what floor you get.

I've click no safe in the room but there are lockable boxes behind the reception desk.

(but if you have anything in the box be warned, you can't get anything out after mid night, strange I thought)

Loz....

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LoZAngSilaThailand
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stayed at Court 1 for a very good rate the other courts were cheaper but this was OK. The place is dated but acceptable.The room is standard with small balcony only suitable for smoking and drying clothes. AC was ok. there is one lift. No kettle or safe in room, safety box provided at reception between 7am and midnight. I booked in at 0015 so they would not give me one,had to keep my money etc in the room or take them with me when went for a beer I just kept them in the room till morning. Pool ok but very little shade and no umbrellas also have to take your room towel. 2 bottles of water provided daily. Bar and restaurant good and the best part was the position, central to everything baht bus bars LK metro 7/11 and if in real trouble the Hospital is next door. I found the staff friendly.had a phone in room but don't know what for could,not call anyone.
Internet ok but tv reception crap, not that you watch much TV but I am a golfer and it would have been good to have a good reception for the Golf Show

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2018

It's almost inevitable that there will be one or two significant issues, if you're staying in accommodation that costs less than 1,000 baht per night in Pattaya. In the case of Sutus Court 1, there were none.
I arrived before noon but was able to check in immediately without asking. The lady who took me to my room had a quaint bag with regulation water, soap, etc, so I knew all the advertised room products were there.
The room itself was a good size, very clean and would be comfortable for two easily and maybe three at a pinch. It was off the street (I'd asked for that) and there was zero traffic noise from a normally busy street. Everything in the room worked well especially the AC, which was quiet and almost too cold. The bathroom was large and again, everything worked. The bed was very comfortable and the linen didn't feel like it had been washed in starch.
The internet connection was great; quick and constant, which is hard to find in Pattaya, especially in this standard of hotel.
The staff were very friendly and supportive, from the lady cleaning the room to reception.
The pool, though not huge, was very clean.
The 24 hour restaurant was also very good value. The food was tasty, the service was prompt & friendly and the cost was quite reasonable.
I've tried a dozen places in this neighbourhood over the years and this is by far the best I've used. It's never going to win awards for being the best in any category, but is a place where it was almost impossible to find fault. The only "issues" were not having a safe in the room and the parking's very tight. In other words, no real problems at all. I'll be back for sure.

Room tip: ask for a room off the street when you book
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank hoges1959
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Situated Court 3

There are 5 blocks in this complex so best to select 1 for the biggest room, 2 for access to the jacuzzi and 3 for access to the pool.
All the rooms are pretty basic with the usual blend of aged furniture and ancient boxes imitating a television.
That said, the rooms are clean and comfortable enough for a short stay and give the price, they represent good value.
The location is good for some of the entertainment areas and there is a car park to boot.
The pool is acceptable as is the nice jacuzzi on the upper floor next to unit 2.
All in all this is a decent place and worth consideration for your trip to this city.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great Hotel with pool and good food.. the location is great 800M to the beach 600M to shopping.. 1,3km to Walking street Prox. And about 250M from Soi Lk Metro(nightlife).... if you not need a fancy room.. this is okay for the money... you got a bed,shower fridge and tv what else you need.. friendly and helpful staff 24H.. My room was in the back so not sure the noise from Soi Buakhao in the late hours

Date of stay: October 2017