All reviewssoi buakhaosquare metersair conswimming poolgreat budget hotelper nightsoi dianasmall balconylk metronight lifebig bedtv receptionbaht buscheap hotelrestaurants and barsreception staff arehigh floor
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed a month and for most of it I had a poolside room which I loved! The staff for the most part are very accommodating and polite. The hotel could use some updating but for the price it’s a great deal. I love the location. I will be back!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Gregory F
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Needed a last minute place to stay because of a change of plans.. 480baht for a small room in Sutus Court 5 was exactly what i needed. The room was dated, but very clean.
I'd definitely stay here again in the future.

They have great shared facilities like a pool, restaurant, etc..

Staff were always great.. easy going and polite..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis S
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in sutus court 1 for 15 nights. Great hotel in a great location,room cleaned everyday with clean towels and 2 free bottles of water. Great swimming pool,large room and shower area is large aswell. Overall a great hotel and very cheap.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is your basic budget hotel but with the best shower area. Staff is good and accomodating rooms are tiled floors and the maids are very good, keeping clean.Location is great near many bars and restaurants and 7/11 I will always stay here

Room Tip: ask for high room facing pool in new wing
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank colin t
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have stayed here several times. I like the location, it's near many restaurants and bars. This location can be noisy but I always get a room facing the back. The rooms are quiet on this side. Also there are 2 nice pools. My only complaint here is the WIFI is very slow sometimes. I have found this to be a problem at almost every hotel I've stayed in Pattaya. There are several different types of rooms at various prices. You can take a look when you get there and see which room type suits you.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo