“Great Cocktails, great music!”

Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya
Ranked #65 of 1,227 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$11 - US$46
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Considered Asia's premier beach, Pattaya is a perfect relaxation getaway. With all the sea sports you can imagine (except surfing- the waves are too small) like windsurfing, sailing, para sailing, and fishing, this beach is a one sun, sand, and surf stop. Only 147km from Bangkok, Pattaya's nightlife is full of hot spots like the Hard Rock Cafe. (Remember while visiting Thailand, public display of affection and nudity at beaches are offensive. Darn, huh?) So after soaking in the glorious sun take some time off at the Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, where you can grab some classic American fare and browse the best rock 'n' roll memorabilia collection around. We are located on the beachfront of the Hard Rock Hotel. Come check out our magnificent sea and mountain views.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were dining and "cocktailing" at this cafe all the time.
The food was great, the music - awesome.
The Indonesian band (can't recall the name!) were fantastic - so many songs, in so many different languages.
Joe - a very cool bartender - was inventing cocktails according to our preferences. And helped, together with the band, to organize an unforgettable birthday celebration for my friend. Many thanks!

Ahmed M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Lara I,
I would like to personally thank you for your positive feedback about your visit to Hard Rock Café Pattaya
On behalf of the entire Hard Rock Café Pattaya team, we are extremely happy that you enjoyed your visit to us. Care for our customers is of paramount importance and it is great to receive such positive feedback.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Hard Rock Café Pattaya in the near future!
Keep Rocking!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Bonus to have HRC next to the hotel. 2 nights with live music, an Indonesian band called The Unlimited. Enjoyed their music. Guitarist excellent, vocalists very listenable.
Can’t go wrong with straight Singha beer. Food usual standard for HRC.

Ahmed M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear FizzicJim,
Thank you very much for your review and for visiting us at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya. I especially enjoyed reading your comments about our live band , whom I believe do set our cafe experience apart. Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Hard Rock Café Pattaya in the near future!
Rock On!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The Hard Rock Cafe is a worldwide brand and franchise and this one in Pattaya is one of the best. It is one of the reasons I stay at the Hard Rock hotel in which this cafe is integrated Obviously I haven't been to every one of them in the world but I have seen quite a few cafe of HR and stayed in Hard rock hotel (Bali, Singapore, India, Macao etc.) . The ambience was very beautiful spacious and very much american styled and the cool rock and accessories were hanging on the wall which enhanced the ambience.The staff are friendly and courteous and keep a close eye on you. They have the coolest attire I have ever seen in the service industry and they were very knowledgable be it about drinks and food, my brother and I went there, we were vegetarian so they sever us the best vegan dishes and we were very much delightful by that. The food is pure American and top class and there most famous cocktail ‘Big Kabluena’. You would need to be hungry as the portions are huge. When you go to Hard Rock Cafe ask for a girl name ‘Ja jaa’ who served us the best drinks and was very caring and special thanks to her. The gift shop has a great selection of Tee Shirts,Caps etc.They also had pool table where me and my bro played a lot. The bands and live sound are very good. Once again special thanks to whole Hard Rock Cafe staff and the server ‘ ja jaa’. We will visit again soon.

Ahmed M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Shubham N,
Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Hard Rock Café Pattaya in the near future!
Keep Rocking!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

i really loved the service provided by Dana!She was taking care of us,and we enjoyed the place...i definetly recommend you guys to order burger,also definetly you must try Bangkok Mule to drink!!

Dear Tolgahan Ö,
Thank you for your lovely review, we are mighty glad that you found what you had expected from the Hard Rock upon your last visit to our Cafe. Greetings from our team and we hope to see you soon at the Hard Rock Café Pattaya

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Highly energized staff, great food, topped with the "Unlimited Band" make for a rocking recipe of unforgettable memories

Ahmed M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Leo N,
Thank you very much for your review and for visiting us at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya. I especially enjoyed reading your comments about my colleagues and our live music, whom I believe do set our cafe experience apart. Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Hard Rock Café Pattaya in the near future!
Regards