All reviews swimming pool nice pool jomtien beach very nice hotel walking street minute walk villa
Reviewed 1 February 2018

we called to ask if our husky was welcomed. They said it was for a fee. We drive from Bangkok. At check-in the owner's dog (very aggressive) tries to attack our dog. We are left with 2 options: leave or let the dog locked in the room at all time!
Empty heineken bootle in the room, bathroom is filthy.
On the bright side pool side looked great.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for one day,although price wise it's a very cheap but equally good as compared with prices. My children,s enjoyed here especially in the swimming pool. You can stay here only with low prices

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed here for a week just after new years. It is a nice, clean hotel with a nice pool area and poolside restaurant. the staff is helpful rooms are clean and the food is good.

It is difficult to walk anywhere as it is down a 1/4 mile road with no services. Also, the guests when I was there went out at 10PM and came back around 230AM, and they were not in a mood to go to bed, so bring ear plugs!!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WorldTraveller550
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here many times but now after visiting with my family it will be the last.No complaints about the staff at all it's just the accommodation.I was promised the room was going to be updated but sadly it was worse than ever.Holes in walls and ceiling.Damp in bathroom and dirty.The wooden floor coming up all over and my son hurt his feet several times.The mattress protector was covered in period stains.Bed linen did not fit! shower broken. It needs a complete refurb.

1  Thank Dominic S
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This place is dirty, in cared for, damp, smelly and should not be stayed in.
Floor falling apart, bathroom mouldy, used condom packets behind bed, sheets that have blood stains on them, kettles don’t work, doors don’t lock.... the list is endless.

4  Thank coastguardEastbounre