All reviewsswimming poolnice pooljomtien beachvery nice hotelwalking streetstayed here for nightsminute walkvilla
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here many times but now after visiting with my family it will be the last.No complaints about the staff at all it's just the accommodation.I was promised the room was going to be updated but sadly it was worse than ever.Holes in walls and ceiling.Damp in bathroom and dirty.The wooden floor coming up all over and my son hurt his feet several times.The mattress protector was covered in period stains.Bed linen did not fit! shower broken. It needs a complete refurb.

1  Thank Dominic S
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This place is dirty, in cared for, damp, smelly and should not be stayed in.
Floor falling apart, bathroom mouldy, used condom packets behind bed, sheets that have blood stains on them, kettles don’t work, doors don’t lock.... the list is endless.

4  Thank coastguardEastbounre
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Visit this lovely resort many times the last years and enjoy my stay always. The friendly staff , nice big comfortable rooms and great food & drinks. It feels like home for me and I will return soon again.

Room Tip: Poolview rooms & top floor for nice city view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and son here for the past 3 days ... day 1 room was filthy as in never cleaned the floor at all before moving in also the bedsheets were used then day 2 no towels while we are with 3 ppl using 2 towels we had to wait for day 3 and ofcourse this was even better have a look in the pictures to decide yourself.....

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This place looks great when you book apart from the location which i wasnt bothered about as i am familiar with the area as i have stayed next door at the lovely GP rooms, however they were full so regretably i booked this place. As soon as we arrived we got no friendly greeting from staff or shown to our room, had to struggle up a few flights of stairs with our suitcases as there is no lift. Rooms were dirty and not maintained. Air con hardly worth having on, rips and holes in the sheets, bugs on walls. Cleaners were supposed to clean rooms daily and leave 2 bottles of water but they only came once in our 7 day stay. Every time we mentioned it to reception staff they just seemed annoyed and said "lady come next time. One day they gave me 2 bottles of water but made me pay 200 baht even though they owed us by now 8 bottles. We hired 2 scooters from the hotel, dont, they scam you and lie about the petrol. When we left we ordered a taxi to somewhere local but when i got in the taxi i asked the driver how much to take us to Bangkok, he said 1000 baht so i agreed but as we were turning round someone came out from the hotel to speak to the driver, i speak fluent Thai so understood the conversation perfectly, he said the manager wants to know where we are going, the driver said Bangkok, the person said to the driver that the manager said the driver must add 600 baht to the fare for the manager, the driver said he already told us 1000 baht, the man said well you must charge 1,600 baht. The driver then told me the price was now 1,600 baht or the hotel will not use him again and can cause trouble for him if he dont pay them so i reluctantly agreed. Avoid this place at all costs. I am a well seasoned traveller and i have been to Pattaya around 30 times and never experienced such an awful hotel and dishonest, crafty people.

Room Tip: GP rooms next door is lovely and similar price
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends