US$124
US$96
Trip.com
Page 10 Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$61
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$229
US$206
US$424
US$290
Agoda.com
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$88
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$361
US$197
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$108
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$133
US$98
Trip.com
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$30
Agoda.com
Copa Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$27
  • Beachfront
All reviewsswimming poolnice pooljomtien beachvery nice hotelwalking streetstayed here for nightsminute walkvilla
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Visit this lovely resort many times the last years and enjoy my stay always. The friendly staff , nice big comfortable rooms and great food & drinks. It feels like home for me and I will return soon again.

Room Tip: Poolview rooms & top floor for nice city view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and son here for the past 3 days ... day 1 room was filthy as in never cleaned the floor at all before moving in also the bedsheets were used then day 2 no towels while we are with 3 ppl using 2 towels we had to wait for day 3 and ofcourse this was even better have a look in the pictures to decide yourself.....

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This place looks great when you book apart from the location which i wasnt bothered about as i am familiar with the area as i have stayed next door at the lovely GP rooms, however they were full so regretably i booked this place. As soon as we arrived we got no friendly greeting from staff or shown to our room, had to struggle up a few flights of stairs with our suitcases as there is no lift. Rooms were dirty and not maintained. Air con hardly worth having on, rips and holes in the sheets, bugs on walls. Cleaners were supposed to clean rooms daily and leave 2 bottles of water but they only came once in our 7 day stay. Every time we mentioned it to reception staff they just seemed annoyed and said "lady come next time. One day they gave me 2 bottles of water but made me pay 200 baht even though they owed us by now 8 bottles. We hired 2 scooters from the hotel, dont, they scam you and lie about the petrol. When we left we ordered a taxi to somewhere local but when i got in the taxi i asked the driver how much to take us to Bangkok, he said 1000 baht so i agreed but as we were turning round someone came out from the hotel to speak to the driver, i speak fluent Thai so understood the conversation perfectly, he said the manager wants to know where we are going, the driver said Bangkok, the person said to the driver that the manager said the driver must add 600 baht to the fare for the manager, the driver said he already told us 1000 baht, the man said well you must charge 1,600 baht. The driver then told me the price was now 1,600 baht or the hotel will not use him again and can cause trouble for him if he dont pay them so i reluctantly agreed. Avoid this place at all costs. I am a well seasoned traveller and i have been to Pattaya around 30 times and never experienced such an awful hotel and dishonest, crafty people.

Room Tip: GP rooms next door is lovely and similar price
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Neil G
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Nice and cosy place, with the swimming pool area in front of our bungalow. This place is a dog friendly with an extra charge of 200 baht if you have a small dog staying with you. The room was fine to me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2017

While this is not the worst hotel I've ever stepped my foot in, it's not a place I would recommend unless the only other option was to sleep on the streets.

The room was old and just falling apart piece by piece, and even the bathroom ceiling was dripping water from somewhere as the scotch tape fix had failed. Water pressure in the shower was quite bad, and there was no hot (or even warm, really) water. AC wasn't exactly top notch either, but we managed to get a little bit of cool air out of it.

Staff was quite friendly and even managed to help out once when the loud neighbors just kept on partying after midnight. The next time this happened I just couldn't care anymore and thought this is probably how it is.

And while this is not the fault of the hotel, some d**kwad even stole my motorbike helmet from the parking spot. If that spineless person would have the balls to ask me for that $4,4 I could've given it to them...

All in all there are much better and even cheaper options around, and given how the location of the "resort" essentially requires you to have your own transport there are really no reasons to book this hotel.

Room Tip: Just choose a different hotel altogether
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple