“Wonderful staff”

Price range: US$5 - US$80
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian by Nature is a refined and distinguished family run restaurant located in the heart of Pattaya. The restaurant excels in offering guests an array of Indian dishes that range from traditional regional dishes to innovative concept dishes designed to appeal to Thai and Western palates. Consistently ranked on TripAdvisor as one of the top three restaurants in Pattaya, Indian by Nature is a member of the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, a historic international organisation dedicated to highlighting the most notable gourmet restaurants in the world. The food is complemented by an exciting list of new world wines, held in a glass, temperature controlled wine cellar.The restaurant founder and Head Chef, Mrs Av Khanijou has trained in New Delhi under notable chef Savitri Bhatia and as far afield as Switzerland with head chef of the renowned Ambassador Hotel, Rosie Straubhar.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I really enjoyed my chicken Vindaloo, it might not have been as spicy as I like and not the classic recipe that I expected, but since when can a chef no longer make his own rendition and modifications to a dish? Adaptation and new creation can bring wonders to your table, so we need to keep an open mind. The beer was at the top end of what I am prepared to pay, but the food prices were more than reasonable. The floor manager also went out of his way to help me get a car to my hotel as I stepped directly into the restaurant from the Bangkok airport to Pattaya bus before eating my much needed supper.

Date of visit: April 2018
Av K, Owner at Indian By Nature, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear FroidConfortFerme,

The Manager, Mr Satish, is always ready to be of service to all his guests. Glad that he could be of some assistance to you.

We can spice up all our dishes according to your required level, if you inform the attending waiter/waitress at the time of placing your order. The next time you visit...?

Thank you for dining with us and for reviewing us.

Proprietor & Executive Chef

Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a large impressive array of what was on offer...nothing was distasteful but rather all was excellent...especially the lamb dishes and the Chicken Tikka

Av K, Owner at Indian By Nature, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear BobMortenTana,

Thank you for visiting and for sharing your thoughts on TA.

We look forward to welcoming you again, soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nice place, kind staff, excellent kitchen. A bit expensive, but it's totally worth it. I Recommend it really match

Date of visit: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
AvKhanijou, Owner at Indian By Nature, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Tregubovand,

Thank you for recommending us on TA. We are gratified to read your comments.

See you again, soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

There are 4 things that you are guaranteed to receive when you visit Indian by nature. A warm welcome, beautiful decor, great service and amazing food. This is one of those restaurants that just gets better as time goes on. I am not a big fan of Indian food because of my dislike of coriander. However, the staff always make sure that the menu is altered to suit my needs. The food is, as you would expect, superb. Service is second to none and I would challenge even the pickiest diner to find any fault. If you are looking for a great Indian restaurant in Pattaya then look no further.

Date of visit: April 2018
AvKhanijou, Owner at Indian By Nature, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Kevin R,

What an appreciative review! We are truly gratified to read your comments.

It is always a pleasure to accommodate our guests' special requests, nothing is too trivial
for us.

We look forward to having you dine with us again, soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Whenever I am in Pattaya I eat at Indian by Nature. As a vegetarian I get a very good choice there. The place is modern, luxurious and it is completely different from the many cheap Indian restaurants. The prices are moderate for the quality of the food and service provided...and it's just a few minutes away from the Beach Road.

Date of visit: March 2018

Dear Rolf B,

We are glad that we can offer you a wide variety of delicious and healthy vegetarian choices.

Thank you for your appreciation of our decor, food and service.

We sure look forward to seeing you again, soon.