See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I arrived by appointment to see a room. Eight staff were sitting around the front desk cell phone meditating as is common in Thailand. I asked to see the room and was given a photo book to browse the same photos online.
I stated we had an appointment and the staff giggled in unison while the manager stared me right back out the door. I consider the experience an incident of thai racism since it common for Thai people to only desire 'white' guest's at times.

Room Tip: unknown, staff refused to show me a room!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank agaluma
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The pictures do look wonderfull.. but I really wonder how they got this overall score... the pictures misguide COMPLETELY. No wauw feeling at all...

I travel a lot and I see many hotels. Thailand has great hotels at very sharp prices so do NOT stay in this one...

Bed too small - no hot water water in bathroom - safe not working - breakfast was horrible (no choice - no bread - no pastry - fruit juice made from powder etc etc)

Overall the hotel is very kitch (bling bling) and very old ...

I was really sorry i booked 3 nights here ...

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank erwindetroch
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I've stayed here a couple of times last one was a couple of weeks ago. It's all good. Nice sized rooms clean hotel itself is beautiful and very nice price. The staff is great There was a little issue on my last trip and the young woman who worked with me could not have been nicer. I can't say enough good about her. also even though it's a mile from the beach at jomtien and 2 miles from downtown Pattaya it is right on the baht bus line you just walk out the front door pay your 10-20 baht and you're where you want to be. Needless to say I'll be staying again

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2017

The location of the hotel is good though it is little away from the main attractions like beach and the walking street.
The rooms are good and the front desk people are very helpful and prompt in serving you.
Breakfast served is very good.
3 star category.
You can go for it if you are ok with 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Quirky but fun , reasonably priced in a great location , it has become my home away from home , really enjoy the service and overall experience , highly recommended for an affordable holiday, with a great pool

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo