All reviews dressing gowns and slippers rooftop pool walking street beer bar beach road rainfall shower big bathroom central mall excellent location restaurant staff rooms are modern top floor stayed for nights walk in shower decent hotel lk metro great pool
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The great location of this hotel is compromised by unfriendly reception and restaurant staff. You are greated with cold faces and contempt. Unwilling lady manager sided with her staff with no apology given. Breakfast buffet is basic with limited options. Room was modern. Good size with comfortable furniture, sofa and a small balcony. Roof swiming pool and bar unstimulating. Many bars,resturants and beach are nearby. The hotel is in dire need of new management.

Room Tip: choose a room at the back overlooking parking lot and glimps of second road.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank q8ahk
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I've stayed here.
The location is excellent. Really central and within walking distance of most places.
The soi itself is fairly quiet although some bars at the top of the soi can be heard. My room had 2 sets of balcony doors which cut out most of the noise. Small balcony but it's ok to sit out in the evening.
The room was a good size on the fifth floor, needed a bit of updating but still clean.
Comfortable king sized bed. Dressing gowns and slippers in the closet. The bathroom was massive, bath and rainfall shower.
Staff are mostly friendly and the room servicing is prompt and efficient.
The only negatives from this stay were the slow draining shower which wasn't a big deal and the WiFi which was very hit and miss.
However, they are minor gripes and I will definitely be back to stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My friends and I (4 persons) visited page 10 from 4-7 Dec 2017. This hotel has a very convenient location with different entertainment such as massages, beer bar and restaurant. The swimming pool is great for us as it has 1.5m depth.

The beach is close and we can walk to the walking street within 10 minutes. Someone said the noise from the bar nearby will be a problem, however, we were not distributed as there are 2 glasses in the balcony.

We will visit here again if we come back Pattaya.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Was not sure what to expect when I booked this hotel but I wasn't disappointed generally. The limo service from Bangkok hotel to Page 10 which I booked via the hotel at 2,100THB was punctual and friendly in a rather old but still comfortable car. Upon arrival at the hotel was greeted by a nice bellboy and offered a welcome drink while checking in. Registration was fast and friendly and I received some explanations about breakfast times etc. The bellboy accompanied me with my luggage to my room 302. The room was big enough and located at the back of the hotel overlooking a quiet parking lot with some big trees. The room had everything I could wish for : king size bed, small sofa, working desk, flatscreen tv with dozens of channels both thai and international, big bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and some amenities, clean sheets and towels, small balcony. Temperature in the room was easy to adjust but the airconditioning made a lot of noise. Great design throughout the hotel but the rooms could do with some refreshing.
Breakfast until 10:30 with small buffet : egg station, white and brown toast, some salads, sausages, bacon, baked beans, coffee and tea and which is great : two soups and two hot thai dishes that change every day. Good quality of food and friendly service.
The pool on the roof is nice enough but looks a lot better and bigger on their pictures than in reality. I found the bar next to the pool rather uninspiring...
Wifi was good.
Did not use their room service or the restaurant except for some expressos which cost 95THB.
Overall satisfied.

Room Tip: quiet rooms are at the back
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank VrankenJohan
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Though check in time was 14 hours, they offered me room at 12.05 hours since room was available at that time. Room facilities are great and as displayed while booking. Everything is right at few steps. Neatly arranged room was spacious with 4 pillows and nice and clean bedding. The bath room too is spacious. TV channels in Sony HD TV were enjoyable. I could spend few minutes in bath tub to relax from travel tension. Shower pressure was awesome. They offer good breakfast option. Always 2 Elevators waiting for you to take you up and down. Electronic Display Panel for operation of AC and lights just beside the pillow is nice. The the location is busy location, I did not get any noise in room. Property is located at the right place, my stay in this hotel was excellent, hope you too will enjoy.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo