Page 10 Hotel
Baan Sila(Pattaya)
  • Restaurant
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)
View Hotel
All reviewsdressing gowns and slippersrooftop poolwalking streetbeach roadbeer barcentral festivalrainfall showerbig bathroomcentral locationrestaurant staffrooms are modernlocation is greatshower headnice propertytop floorwalk in showerdecent hotel
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Service, location, cleanliness and atmosphere are all what makes this hotel one of the best in Pattaya. The street itself is quieter than most yet accessible to any activities. A special thank you to the staff working there, they made the staying experience very memorable.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is well located near central plaza @ Soi 10. Its close to so many bars, restaurants and beach. Great size room, excellent staffs and value for money hotel. I love to give 5 stars for staffs, they are so friendly n smiling always. I was there for my wife's birthday, and the hotel people surprised us with a birthday cake n wishes. They also allowed us early check in without any hesitation. Though breakfast does not have huge choice, it's decent enough. The roof top pool is mind blowing, though it's small. And to be very frank, the wifi in my room was highly excellent. I was staying in 7th floor and the wifi worked very fast without any disturbance throughout my stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bala26
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

This is the 3rd time v stayed at dis hotel and this time v booked the suite 808. Wow it s so huge and well planned. V loved the room. v were 3 adults and 2 kids and the suite had more than enough space for all of us.
I loved the fact that they had the extra bed neatly set up even b4 v checked in and they had 5 towels and all stacked up.. all this small attention to detail was awesome. The room came with breakfast and though the variety was not much the food was enough to start our day bright.
The location s very good it's jus 2 mins walk to the beach and 5 mins walk to the nearby malls . The walking street was abt 10 mins walk and if u don't wanna walk the is a continuous stream of tuk Tuks to take u were u wanna go.
The only downside was on the last day before my check out they had a power shutdown and the lifts were also not working . The room being on the 8th floor I requested them to send breakfast only for my kid but they said they can't. That was a bit disappointing, they could Hav considered the situation and obliged.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for my first trip to Thailand. Staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful. I had a suite on the top floor, it was huge, modern and clean.

Rooftop pool was good. Restaurant served good food although breakfast was a little disappointing. Room service was fantastic.

Good location on one of the quieter soi's. Would love to stay here again but a little expensive compared to others.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I have been to Pattaya on 8 occasions. I have stayed at over 5 different hotels. This is rated in the middle for me.

I stayed in this hotel for 18 nights and wanted to change immediately except I had prepaid through agoda.com and it was non-refundable.

The hotel was decent and close to most everything but I really missed a room with a view of the sea, which is not an option.

Hotel has a modern feel however it is getting run down. I had mold in caulking of tub and the walls needed to be cleaned.

The free breakfast was average. Not great, not bad.

Most of the staff is very friendly however there were about 3-4 staff members who were not very friendly at all.

One of my major issues was the internet it was horrible. So slow. They advertise free internet, however when you get here they advice you that you are sharing bandwidth with all other guests and the internet is for "e-mail" only. To be honest, this does not work for me. I have a small business and work on my website while on holiday as I don't have time at home.

I would never recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo