“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #53 of 1,271 Restaurants in Pattaya
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

First visit to this beautiful little restaurant with my daughter who’s a regular customer. Well presented food with plenty of flavour. Service was excellent although the owner has a reputation of being a bit of a tyrant (we arrived late and he had crossed us off!), but he still was very attentive.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Never been desippointed since 20 years
Rillettes pot perfect
Rib eye great, rid d agneau with cream unique in pattaya
Of course the Decorum in this old villa nice
Maybe better I will go for romantic dinner

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We paid our first visit to this restaurant a couple of evenings ago and we really enjoyed our evening.
The restaurant itself made us feel we were in a Paris restaurant and to be honest I enjoyed the food more than the restaurants I visited in Paris last summer
My partner and I both had starters onion soup and stuffed mussels, main courses of slow cooked duck in a red wine sauce and grouper in a shell fish sauce.
My one disappointment was that I hadn't room for a very tasty looking cheese plate

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank wilkinson_colin
Reviewed 29 May 2018

This restaurant is tucked away and virtually impossible to find. But its worth the trek. It only opens a limited number of days a week so its vital to phone and book. Arrange transport to get there (They will arrange transport back once there. So don't worry you feel in the middle of nowhere. In fact the Royal Cliff is down the hill... ) The flamboyant owner, affectionately referred to by local expats as "the hairy beast" is the epitome of the French Bistro owner. I found him a sheer delight. My advice is to skip lunch if you're having dinner here. The portions are HUGE and everyone goes for the fantastic steaks and meat dishes. They give you a derisory wine list. DO NOT order from that list. In fact there's a huge wine cellar (not all that expensive) but you have to be in the know to ask. Top Tip: the brochette of bouef.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

What a great find. A fantastic high quality experience top to bottom.
A wonderful atmosphere, quite romantic with classic inviting decor.
Charming host/chef. Good wine and great food. Some of the best unpretentious french food I have had. Generous portions and a big menu. Reasonably priced. Everything was perfect. I shall return.…

Date of visit: May 2018