“Our first visit”

Ranked #55 of 1,239 Restaurants in Pattaya
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We paid our first visit to this restaurant a couple of evenings ago and we really enjoyed our evening.
The restaurant itself made us feel we were in a Paris restaurant and to be honest I enjoyed the food more than the restaurants I visited in Paris last summer
My partner and I both had starters onion soup and stuffed mussels, main courses of slow cooked duck in a red wine sauce and grouper in a shell fish sauce.
My one disappointment was that I hadn't room for a very tasty looking cheese plate

1  Thank wilkinson_colin

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This restaurant is tucked away and virtually impossible to find. But its worth the trek. It only opens a limited number of days a week so its vital to phone and book. Arrange transport to get there (They will arrange transport back once there. So don't worry you feel in the middle of nowhere. In fact the Royal Cliff is down the hill... ) The flamboyant owner, affectionately referred to by local expats as "the hairy beast" is the epitome of the French Bistro owner. I found him a sheer delight. My advice is to skip lunch if you're having dinner here. The portions are HUGE and everyone goes for the fantastic steaks and meat dishes. They give you a derisory wine list. DO NOT order from that list. In fact there's a huge wine cellar (not all that expensive) but you have to be in the know to ask. Top Tip: the brochette of bouef.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

What a great find. A fantastic high quality experience top to bottom.
A wonderful atmosphere, quite romantic with classic inviting decor.
Charming host/chef. Good wine and great food. Some of the best unpretentious french food I have had. Generous portions and a big menu. Reasonably priced. Everything was perfect. I shall return.…

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic French Restaurant in tropical surroundings, authentic French Cuisine, good value, great portions fantastic wine cellar

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This small restaurant is really off the beaten track, but once you find it, deep in the trees in the middle of Jomtien, it's worth it! The food is just amazing, with typical French flair from the owner. Bookings are very necessary - the three times I've been here now, I saw walkins being turned away. Even being small restaurant, they are careful to have plenty of space between the tables, with low lighting, giving it such a great ambience, and guaranteeing an enjoyable evening out. Each time I've been I prefer to try the specials, and I've never been disappointed. For me now, a must visit when I come to Pattaya.