2,733 results
All reviews the executive lounge horizon bar shopping mall infinity pool central festival sea view high floor excellent hotel beach road walking street balcony thailand tub convenience
Reviewed 15 August 2018

From the moment I checked in in the executive lounge, there were signs of trouble. A woman changes her babys dirty diaper in the lounge for all to see....not a good start just 5 minutes after arrival.
The room was probably the best I have ever had. An upgraded huge king room with giant balcony that has a hot tub jacuzzi on it! The shower also had a door that opened to the balcony. Amazing views, great bed and bathroom.
After I checked in, I went to the pool, and was led to a really nice covered lounge bed. I thought I was in heaven, but soon realized I was in a zoo. There were kids constantly running, screaming, throwing things, both in the pool and on the deck. The staff had no interest in safety or keeping any sort of standard for the guests. In a short time, I was hit in the pool with a childs inflatable, hit outside the pool with a beach ball, and witnessed a naked boy changing his clothes on the pool deck. Not to mention the constant noise and splashing. Staff dont say a word.
I later complained to a manager and my next 2 visits to the pool were in fact better.
All was well until I was checking out in the executive lounge and was rudely told I had to leave. I could not stay, despite the fact that my flight was after midnight. The staff spoke up at this moment, and not any of the others.
I sent an email twice to the hotel with these comments, and never got a reply. This is a sign they have serious management issues.
Tip for the hotel: Have some rules for the pool area for the safety of the children, and the sanity of the rest of your customers. You are not the Holiday inn, you are supposed to be better.
I would avaoid this hotel if you are a couple or travelling solo, as they only cater to familes and children.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank rlev13
Rudolf T, operations manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear rlev13,

Warm greetings from Hilton Pattaya.

First and foremost, thank you for having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and thank you for your loyalty to Hilton.

We would also like to thank you for having taken the time to provide us feedback. Based on the rating you have given us, it appears that we have failed to meet your expectations and we offer our sincere apologies to you.
We take note of your added comments with regards to Executive lounge, swimming pool experience and delay in email response.
Your comments will be shared and discussed with priority amongst our Department heads concerned as to avoid the recurrence in the future.

rlev13, we apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered and we appreciate your comments as it is only through caring guests such as yourself and through your feedback that we are able to continually monitor and improve the standards of services provided.

Moreover, we hope you will give us another chance to provide you with outstanding service you may always expect from our hotel.
With this in mind, we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great experience with This hotel. All staffs were very friendly and very polite. The executive lounge was fantastic. The service in the lounge was extremely well done. Will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Praweena

Dear Khun Praweena,

We truly appreciate the time you took to give a rating and sharing your experience on your last stay with us. It is with great pleasure to know that you had a pleasant stay here. We do look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Pattaya soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

It was a memorable stay with excellent service. The view from the room was very nice. The breakfast was very good with wide vary of food choices. My favourite is the bar and restaurant at the top which had a beautiful view of Pattaya.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Bhaskar R
Rudolf T, operations manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Bhaskar,

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice and for having taken the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay here.
We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and our service especially at Horizon and the ambience.
We look forward to welcome you back in any of our restaurants in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I went up to the Horizon rooftop bar with my friend and I really had a nice experience with Non because he very kind and friendly good recommend for great drinks,He always smile.I am sure will be back again!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Poney N,

Thank you for having taken the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.
We are so happy to read how much you appreciated Hilton Pattaya, especially the service provided by Khun Non. We have already passed your comments to him, and recognized him. It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.
We do hope to see you soon and looking forward to welcome you back to Horizon at the Hilton Pattaya.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Shoping, Dining, Good View, Top Notch Room Service Facilities, Disco on top floor and beach side and much more ..... what you want in a Luxury Hotel is available here with more than you expect.
Simply the best of Pattaya.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear CEODS,

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and overall service.
We look forward to welcome you back in any of our hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,