“The real test of India ����”
Review of Mumbai Magic

Mumbai Magic
Ranked #461 of 1,241 Restaurants in Pattaya
Description: Paradise for Indian food in Pattaya
Description: Paradise for Indian food in Pattaya
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Compare with another restaurant..the food is excellent @ Mumbai magic..live big screen TV can watch live sports......

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed pattaya 3 days but I cannot forget the dinner of Mumbai Magic... The best hotel ever I had food in pattaya... Taste quality and service of food is very good...

1  Thank Mukesh J
Reviewed 5 April 2015

I accidentally came across this place close to my hotel in Naklua soi 25. I kept looking for Indian food in the pattaya beach road area but was happy to find one near my hotel. Decor and ambience is not impressive at all. Don't let that fool you. Food is really very good and is closer to what is made at home than the oily food one usually comes acrossin Indian restaurants.

2  Thank biztraveller852014
Reviewed 18 December 2014

In Pattaya you can have your food at Mumbai Magic restaurant. Good to taste having Indian Taste. We had our Dinner on 08/12/2014 and was satisfied. If in group, you may contact in advance to get the menu modified.

2  Thank ShyamAgarwalKolkata
Reviewed 29 November 2014

food not good, too old look, no new dishes...no value for money...waste of time and money. management is not friendly.

1  Thank kamlesh v