See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

If you are indian you will never like the breakfast, need lots of improvement in food.
Indian food is available outside hotel, a shookar bar is there in hotel. its good if you are with friends. Not suggested for couple and family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2017

The rooms are mediocre, and housekeeping is decent too. There is an excellent "decent massage" center across the road from the main entrance and my wife and I had a session of truly relaxing foot massages. I would recommend it to anyone visiting there.

The location is pretty close to walking street and local transportation is easily available. The hotel has an Arabic Sheesha / Hookka bar which was fairly crowded. There are restraunts all around this place hence if you want to try local food, just walk around the place. A couple of Indian Restaurants are present on the street in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashish V
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights as part of group. Everything was fine except the hotel is on the process of renovation as they were doing the the works to upgrade the lobby and some areas around. Breakfast is also need a lot of improvements on food, limited choices of food and only focusing on Asian selection that makes this hotel worse and worse.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

พาครอบครัวมาพัก1คืน ห้องพักฝุ่นเยอะมาก พนักงานนิสัยดี แต่เพลงด้านล่างเปิดทั้งวันทั้งคืนสงสารแขกด้านนั่นคงนอนไม่หลับ คงไม่ไปพักอีก
Took my family for one night room are very dirty and dusty but all staff are very nice and friendly but I don't think will go back again .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

As I travel many times in several countries & hotels me, my friends opinion is:

We thinks its a great deal with this hotel as have many facilities but even with this they give with lowest services & greeting.

-We booked with American breakfast but if we come at 9 o'clock morning which is not late !!
Some food finished & when we ask them to refill again they said when it's finish we can't refill again!! Which is unacceptable reason in my opinion.

-Swimming pool - no one from staff I saw it stand there in the morning & explain to the hotel guest about where we will find the towels or about safety or anything. Also, sometimes there is towels sometimes no !!

- Difficult to deal or talk with receptionist staff as they don't speak & knows English!!

The others facilities rated under good.

This is me & my friends opinions ..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends