“Another fantastic birthday for my wife.”

Caprice Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #6 of 1,250 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: European, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Following last years first fantastic experience at the lovely Caprice restaurant at the Royal Suites and Spa it was a foregone conclusion that we would travel from the UK to celebrate my wife's birthday again at this wonderful restaurant.
I had a meeting with the chef 'Romano', he was very helpful. We discussed a meal with several courses, I described last years dinner that Chef Slava designed and what were our thoughts for this year.
He designed a 6 course meal which was mega gourmet, and a birthday cake personally inscribed for my wife, just look at the menu and photos.
In essence we had a private chef 'Romano', private head waitress 'Nang', 2 other waitresses, a table on our own in 'La Ronde' built into the swimming pool. Plus a lot of attention from the manager Thibault Sellier. The cost for all this ? Only 10k Thai Baht.
Perfect evening !!!
I challenge anyone reading this to visit the Caprice restaurant which is a part of the Royal Wing Suites and Spa at the Royal Cliff Resort in Jomtien, Pattaya, Thailand.
Talk to the chef and manager and have a very memorable experience.
Just do it!
Philip Clear.

1  Thank philipclear

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The food at The Caprice was absolutely delicious. We had oysters and Foie gras to start, the Australian beef for main followed by flambed fresh fruit. All courses were great. The beef just melted in my mouth. I thought that I wouldn't be able to manage a dessert but it was really light and very tasty. Staff were amazingly attentive and looked after us very well.
Would definitely recommend and look forward to returning.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Like everything else at the Royal Wing at Royal Cliff the Caprice restaurant is exemplary. The attention to detail on the part of every staff member is amazing - they are all welcoming, friendly and able to anticipate your every need. So - expect to be enjoying yourself immensely long before the food arrives! And when it does be transported by superb cuisine.
Thank-you to everyone at Caprice for enjoyable evenings of wonderful cocktails, fantastic food and the company of professional and friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We enjoyed meals at Caprice every dinner on every stay. Hors d'oeuvre here is fantastic. Many dishes ie. Taste of Riviera, Caesar salad with flathead lobster, Lobster Thermedor & roasted duck with apple sauce are our favorite dishes. We never missed to have sweets at this restaurant. Let's try delicious food at Caprice.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We have enjoyed meals at this restaurant for the last 15 years. We visited again this year during our holiday and as always we were not disappointed. The food was superb and the staff excellent. We even had the pleasure of meeting the new general manager of the Royal Wing Mr Thibault Sellier. He was the most charming and personable gentleman and Im sure a star in the making, nothing was too much trouble for him. He is a great asset to the hotel.