“High-Quality Wine & Delicious Food”

Royal Grill Room & Wine Cellar
Ranked #48 of 1,242 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$30 - US$70
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I last visited the restaurant about 2 years ago and was really impressed as the food quality is excellent in fact better than before. It is also nice to see that they have the same staff as before and can still recognize me. The service is excellent and the pianist plays very good music. I will definitely tell my friends! Well done.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Staff was courteous, friendly, attentive and knowledgeable about the menu.

While waiting for the food, the restaurant manager gave us a tour of the wine cellar and it was amazing. Lots of wines from all over the world and premium labels too.

We ordered the set menu and it was really good. Halfway through the dinner, the chef came out to say hi and asked how was the food.

I will tell my friends about the great place and will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Our family had an amazing time at this restaurant. My husband ordered a steak and I ordered scallops. What can I say? It was absolutely delicious! Very fresh, very tender, good presentation, one of the best I’ve ever had. The service was great as well, waiter named Anek was extremely nice and helpful, always made sure our glasses were full (btw, the wine selection is huge). Truly great experience. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Dined with some close friends at the Royal Grill Room last week and the experience that we had exceeded our expectations. We had ordered for some steak cuts and the imported meat was simply out of this world- very succulent and tender.
The service was impeccable and top class as good as the Ritz of London. Nothing was ever too much for them. I couldn’t believe it when I saw that they had more than 1,000 different wines thus, we were spoilt for choice.
Will be back for sure!!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I have had the pleasure of attending DeVine Wine Club dinners at the Grill Room a few times.
The recently renovated Grill Room is beautiful. The Italian wines served on this occasion in August were excellent. The matching dishes likewise. Service was as always, great.
The live piano music during the dinner was very harmonious, and the pianist was happy to take requests.
It was all in all good value for the money.