“One of the best Steak in the city”

Royal Grill Room & Wine Cellar
Ranked #49 of 1,226 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$30 - US$70
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Executive Chef Peter has prepare signature dishes with passion. Wide range of wine collection is an attraction of this restaurant to having fine dinner with classic set up.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Went here on Friday night with three good friends to enjoy the set menu dinner
The food was superb as was the service
All courses were well presented and a pleasure to the eye
The staff also took great care off us
Thank you to everyone in grill room and the new chef

3  Thank tingers58
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a wonderful evening at the Grill room. The food was very delicious especially the lobster bisque and the Australian Beef. I was in awe by their wine selection. They really took the time to develop a great collection. The service was outstanding too. The chef even came out to greet us and made sure that we were getting the food as how we preferred it. The staff were very attentive and yet unobtrusive. The chocolates at the end was a nice touch. A very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was recently invited to the Royal Cliff Grill Room as the guest of a friend celebrating his birthday. And wow! was I pleasantly surprised. From arrival I was ushered into the wine bar for a pre-dinner drink which has the most charming atmosphere and then it was off to our dinner with some thirty guests. The service and food was unsurpassed. I am certain that all of the guests were equally impressed. From me it was a ten out of ten!!

1  Thank DannyC3071
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The food was exquisite & excellent as always. The service was great. I strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone.