“Quelle surprise, et tres bonne”
Review of Natan's

Natan's
Ranked #39 of 1,051 Restaurants in Pattaya
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I have been visiting Jomtien almost very year since 2009, yet somehow have missed this gem until recommended by one of the locals. Hidden in plain sight on Thappraya Rd where it turns toward the beach, it's easy to miss which is a pity.

We showed up on a quiet night shortly after a thunderstorm, and yet I think we were still lucky to get a table for two without a booking.

The service was excellent - friendly, helpful and attentive. The ambiance of the room was charming understated French provincial with hint of Thai fusion.

The menu was excellent too - a good range without being so extensive as to overwhelm.

And the food was delicious. Between us we tried the fried squid, shrimp on avocado, pork fillets and a beef bourguignon. We could not fault any of it. I fully intend to go back (more than once!) to try more of the menu. This place could easily become my new favourite restaurant in Pattaya Jomtien.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I feel a regular, been year last year and again two times in 2016.

I love the staff and the owner, very friendly and easy going.
The food is European, well prepared and deliver in time.

If you go in weekends, just book your table to avoid disappointments.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Everything is good, the owner so nice, food really good, price too.
Good location, you can park quite easly.
you have to go there for sure.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Second time I've been very friendly attentive staff for Thailand (I live near The Skygallery) Foods good and if your with a Thai my G/F gave it the thumbs up
(Thai food) and she doesn't say it very often so in my opinion it's worth a visit

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I cannot believe that I have walked past this restaurant for 8 years and have never seen it!!!! I guess it "appears" at night. Glad I found it!!!!! Jomtien was very quiet, Natans was busy. Obviously a lot of expat residents,who always know the best value for money, eateries. Thai or French cuisine,it was here at a reasonable price and a good wine list. WE ate Thai ...........More delicious than i have had before. Spicey but not deadly. Great service, our host was charming and we really had an enjoyable experience! Isn't that what dining out should be????