“Pattaya needs more healthy food and these guys noticed”

Easy Health co.ltd.
Ranked #403 of 1,248 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Description: Why is it so hard to find something healthy that doesn’t compromise on taste? There’s no shortage of options that are healthy and options that are mouth watering, but most fail to bring these two worlds together. At Easy Health, we believe in serving food that’s good in EVERY way. Easy Health is the first restaurant in Thailand to reform continental and thai meals with healthier, fresh and unique flavors. We provide food and drinks for athletes but our food and drinks are also for non athletes who just want to eat healthy. Everyday we get delivered fresh ingredients from our suppliers so we can offer the best fresh taste for all our customers. Our meats, vegetables and fruits are partly organic as we want to keep the price affordable for our customers. We use home made sauces and dressings for all our food without artificial colors or flavors, processed sugars and MSG. Visit us and try our delicious meals.r
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Really I find it hard to find healthy food in this town. This is the only place I know of that does truly health orientated food. I have high cholesterol so try to order here often, usually getting it delivered but i did eat in the shop once.
Shop is very clean and good service. I will say I noticed a distinct difference in the delivered burrito to the one in the shop. In shop is much hotter and crisper. Delivered is nice but never has the crispness.
Reading the menu it all looks a little kind of same on paper but the different items taste distinctly different. Everything I have tried has been delicious and that issan burrito works great in that style.
Criticisms - I wish there was less minced meat and more peices of meat.
Also the breakfast stuff is not really cholesterol free. Would be nice to see 1 item like egg white omelette at least just to cater to that group of people.
Minor things however.
The place is awesome and an asset in the fatty cheese pit of pattaya :)
Also free wifi in store and forgot to mention the healthy desserts and thai food on the menu as well.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Great news for people that want to eat clean in Pattaya. Taste was excellent, veggies were fresh. Got allot of paleo desserts. I was really happy I come here for 5 years now and a place like pattaya really needed a restaurant like this! 5 stars!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We were looking for some Healthy options me and my family went in and we ate there multiple times. All was good and healthy.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We traveled from Phuket to Changmai we had some healthy meals there. It wasn't as good as Easy health. I would recommend them to go to other city's

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Let's put it straight: this is the best health food restaurant in Pattaya. Obviously it targets both health and taste. It caters for any kind of nutrition plan, even for paleo or ketogenic diet. Lots of extracted juices and smoothies. Prices are very reasonable, and there is cheaper Thai food. The restaurant has now moved across the Buffalo bar on third road (not far from the previous location).