1,178 results
All reviews rooftop bar welcome drink room design unique hotel walking street the location is perfect royal garden plaza excellent hotel shopping mall great pool central festival baht bus night life gigi suite accor gym
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Excellent hotel ! The staff is great, the location is top, close to everything ! It was my second stay at the Hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery by Sofitel, and I loved it. I stayed there for four nights in August 2018. Nice swimming pool, very good breakfast, friendly staff, near many Pattaya attractions and shopping centers! Highly recommended! I would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Hotel Manager B, General Manager at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Greetings from Hotel Baraquda Pattaya!
Thank you for choosing Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel for your stay in Pattaya and also sharing your opinion towards our hotel.
I am overjoyed to hear that we have successes in meeting your expectations in most of the aspects of your stay. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to exceed your expectations on your next stay

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This is one strange Hotel. The song “Hotel California” could have been written about this place. The architect who designed the rooms must have been on drugs. Strangely, funky rooms are Jetson-space-age modern but in great need of modernizing. There is little closet space and for most of the shelving you would need to stand on a chair to reach. The worst part is the AC — noisy as hell, like your are living in a wind tunnel. I had to shut the AC off at night in order to sleep.

The Accor lounge is pitiful and the minimal food on offer reminds me of something worse than your elementary school cafeteria food. The bed is soggy.

There are some redeeming positives—central location, reliable internet, breakfast has variety, and front desk staff and restaurant staff try hard. Still, one feels stuck in a 3-Star Hotel at 4-star prices.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Hotel Manager B, General Manager at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Asiatraveler007,
Allow me to express my gratitude for sharing your thoughts on the experience you had at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel and for assessing the level of service provided.
I am truly sorry to hear regarding the several issues you have experienced during your recent stay with us. Please rest assured that your feedback regarding the AC and Accor lounge food has been conveyed to our managers, who are taking the right action necessary in order to achieve optimum guest satisfaction. I am sincerely sorry missing this opportunity to surpass your expectation and for the events that prevented you from fully embracing your holidays in Thailand.
In regards to the design of the hotel, the hotel is designed based on the nautical theme of Pattaya. MGallery by Sofitel is a boutique collection of hotels, where each hotel is unique and reflects its destination along with a host of other core values we incorporate in the building. The design of our hotel is greatly appreciated by people in Pattaya and out of it, and we have received many awards for it as well. You are the first guest who disliked it. Design is always a matter of preference and taste at the end of the day.
At Hotel Baraquda, we strive to provide a superior service experience to every guest and I am sorry as we did not achieve this during your stay. Your constructive comments are of immense value in providing a focus for improvement of the hotel products and services.
I remain hopeful we will hear from you again and have a chance of hosting you again in order to provide the true Baraquda Pattaya service.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The most welcoming hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff are so friendly and look after you really well, the hotel is in perfect location and really nice decor will definitely return. Special mention to meow you made our holiday so much better and thank you for the photo, I will look at it when I feel sad

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have stayed in the hotel more than 45 times now, and i can bet its one the best hotels in Pattaya. Its close to everything. Simple walk of 4-5 mins or a Shared Taxi for 10-15 mins.

In my recent stay i was really very happy to see the new updated suite rooms. With crisp and shinny new wooden flooring, the wallpapers being changed, new LED lights below the beds and on the ceiling. New sofa cushions and sofa covers. really outstanding. Hotel Baraquda simply knows how to be on "Top of its game".

Apart from all this, i also found Indian dishes in the breakfast which makes its more favourable for Indians and i am sure today Indian cuisine is much liked by many citizens of nationalities.

The one thing which keeps me bringing to the hotel is its staff members, right from backend reservation Ms. Mewika, the front end Ms. KFC, Ms. Pepe Mr. Nope, Mr. Pete and the list is endless, i hardly remember opening the hotel main door on my own, the person can come running gently from far without a sign of discomfort and with a big smile will open the door for you. it really takes an effort. Its one the only hotel i never want to change whenever i wish to stay in Pattaya, for other countries people generally keep changing.

I also congratulate Mr. Jagan Lascher for creating and keeping such a great team, It truly is my second home. Needless to say, i would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is certainly stylish when it comes to the room, lobby and pool. The team, though, tops everything and is a reason to return to the hotel. With large rooms, what can be a bit of a problem is the moisture levels in some rooms and at times the upkeep. But the hotel team is always there to resolve things. The rooftop bar and restaurant is really nice. And so is the service along the poolside. Location is super as it’s s few steps Ripley’s Believe it or not and short walk to the beach or to other markets etc

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo