“Superb personal service/ food quality ”

Gian's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 1,249 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$18 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Lamb chops with penne pasta and white asparagus with truffle sauce appetizer excellent . Five star service all courses.

butiki, Owner at Gian's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We hope to serve you again soon. Guido vietri,Gian's .

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

It was again an abdolutely perfect dinner with an excellent food and the perfect recommanded wine.
The owner Mr. Guido and Mr. Wee one of the key employee and all other staffs welcomed us warmly in a very professionell manner.
We felt ourself as at home and I just highly recommand to visit Gians with Guido and his staffs.
Thank you since years for the always warmly welcome, the excellent service and the extremely tasty food.
Jürg R.

butiki, Owner at Gian's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you Jurg ! is always a plesaure to have you at Gian's! Our welcome for you and your family will always be warmly is our place! See you in December! Guido Vietri and Mr. Wee,Gian's

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Strange I just read a review from someone complaining about the quality at Gian's.
As a regular customer and a restaurant owner in another part of Thailand I am surprised at the rubbish review . For me on all my trips to Pattaya I always head to Gian's and consider it one of the top 5 restaurants, yes it's not cheap but the quality and service is always fantastic .
Well done to Gian's and there team .

Thank you! Your comment show your experience on good quality food and knolege on this business. hope to see you soon! Guido Vietri,Gian's

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant I’ve got to say I’m very disappointed. The food quality was horrendous for the price point. The cold cut was 900bht and very salty! I’d say the ones in supermarket was probably better quality. The lobster bisque was alright. The pizza we had dressing: mushroom, artichoke, and ham. Now it seems as if they put tomato puree which was was not cooked enough making it wet with the pizza soggy again quality of the topping very low. Three things total for 1,900bht I’d give the service 300bht but everything else now worth it. I’m surprise with such good reviews and so called awards why was the quality really bad? Overall poor quality and very overpriced.

Sorry for your disappointment! The Italian cold cuts are salty! Probably the one you buy on the supermarket are not italian! You were 3 people and the total bill was 633 baht each! Next time, after you see the price on the menu, if is to high for you, just go some other places! Thank you .Guido Vietri,Gian's

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My wife and I went for lunch on a Saturday to Gian's which I knew about but had never tried. What a great decision! We had fried calamari and a caesar salad as starters and Pesto Spaghetti and a Marguerite Pizza as mains. The starters and 1 main would have been amply sufficient but the leftovers were had for dinner.

The pesto was mixed with potato and peas--an unusual presentation--- but it worked well and was delicious. Everything else was also very good.

I can't say enough about the very presentable and well trained waitress and service staff. They make such a difference in this day of terrible service.

All in all, the lunch was excellent and thanks to the owner, Guido, for paying attention to us.

butiki, Owner at Gian's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you John! It was my plesure to have you in my restaurant! We at Gian's hope to see you again soon. Guido Vietri ,Gian's