“Excellent as always”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Been here many times as its our favorite Italian restaurant in Pattaya. The food no matter what I have ordered is always very good. The service is impecable which for Pattaya is really not easy. But that probably has a lot to do with the owner who is almost always there making sure that his customers have a nice dinner. The variety of appetizers and main courses is great. I don't usually enjoy ordering salads but the one's here are very nice (avocado salad, fennel salad). I also love the codfish. My wife and kids love the pizza, pastas and the veal schnitzel. They also have very nice cocktails and wine by the glass.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

The owner is a cheerful Italian and entertaining. You are always like v
being respected. Food is OK but a bit pricey. Decoration is unusual, not necessarily good, but different. It is not too bad overall.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Waited for 45 and 50 minutes for the food, we were thee only one there, i will not return, sadly it takes to long

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Since more than 5 Years, i regularly visit Gian's, it's always a pleasure.
Outstanding food and great service!
The furnishing and decor is fantastic

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Popped in for a solo lunch and already knew I wanted Lasagne but did have a brief look at the menu.
Ordered garlic bread and lasagne but about a third of the way through the lasagne I asked if it was vegetarian and it was, now firstly I had eaten a third of it do it was very nice but I wanted meat, John who I assume was the maitre de offered to get me some bolognaise sauce and I poured that over and it was delicious, so much so I'll be trying the bolognaise next time.
The garlic bread was a little to much garlic for me but I enjoyed the bruschetta, however when my bill arrived the waiter noticed I had left the garlic bread and had already removed it from my bill.
Excellent location, food and staff who are exceptional.