“Memeroble experience ”

Benihana at AVANI Pattaya
Reserve with Chope
Benihana at AVANI Pattaya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,241 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The renowned Japanese-American Steakhouse “My Kitchen is Your Table”. Interact with the chefs, famous for their entertaining and culinary skills.
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

All the dishes are very delicious and the chef was incredibly funny and kind. My family are very appreciate this dinner today.

RojaneeP1, Manager at Benihana at AVANI Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Khun Plern,

Warmest greetings from Benihana Pattaya!
Thank you so much for dining with us and your excellent review on TripAdvisor. We were thrilled you enjoyed your Benihana experience. Your kind comments have been shared to the whole team. Thank you so much again and we hope to see you all again in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Benihana pattaya a place to be. The food were up to standard. A place for me to bring my friends for gathering. Chef Nutto the best eatertainmer chef I saw.

Rojanee P, Manager at Benihana at AVANI Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Kisskathp,

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor, and sharing your dining experience at Benihana Pattaya, so much appreciated. Thank you for mentioning Chef Nutto, he has done an exceptional job indeed. Very professional and friendly.

Thank you again. Indeed, it’s a good place celebration or meeting and gathering with your friends with attentiveness and attention guaranteed. Thanks so much for relaying all your feedback which was gratefully received and has been shared with the whole team.

Our team and I hope to have another chance to deliver yet another hilarious, delicious dining experience for you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

They moved since I was last there which probably makes good sense as they are closer to the street. I did not feel the ambience in this place and it looked very quiet and run down. The food was good as always but there is no WOW factor here.
My family had the same impression.

Dear beloved guest,

Warmest greetings from Benihana Pattaya! Thank you very much for your review of us, well received and has been shared to the team to maintain the quality and making new experiences to the guest as always.

Our team and I are always at your service and look forward to delivering another dining experience for you in the future. Should your travels ever bring you back to this area.

Warm regards,
Restaurants Manager, Benihana Pattaya

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Great staff all the workers and chef William, bankie, kevin, zom,liew they are great. Best ccoking exp.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your kindly review us in TripAdvisor. Its really short but really sharp. As you mentioned to our team members, we have a really great team, everyday willing to work. I have been shared your feedback among the team. My team and I, hope to have another opportunity of serving you in the near future, as it was our pleasure to have had the chance to deliver your very first experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Very good food, fun night out with kids our family really enjoyed it! The chef was funny and did a lot of tricks to impress everyone

Dear valued guest,

Sizzling greetings from Benihana Pattaya! Thank you kindly for your great review on Tripadvisor.
We were excited to learn you and family thoroughly enjoyed your delicious food and funny Teppanyaki chef, as everyone know our chef here are kids friendly and ability to entertain to adult in the same time.

My team and I, hope to have another opportunity of serving you in the near future, when, rest assured, another round of fun and laughter will be served up, with delicious dishes to complement the frivolity.

Kind regards,